Car Shows

kilowatt

This past Saturday, I, along with about 15 other Car Club members took our cars to a neighboring town for their Citrus Fair Parade and were the last entry in the parade. It was the first event of the year although some of us last month had a local get-together with our cars for "warm up".
I know that some of you MM'ers have custom cars, modified and Muscle Cars. When or what time of the year do you make your first "outing for so fun"?
Here are some pictures of mine from last year and also last month.
Also I am in a decision making time too, I have found a car I like and might consider making the guy an offer and see if he wants to come up with some money to make the deal. My car for his and he also pays me the extra money to compensate the price difference.
Here are pics of mine and then the two of the one I would like to buy if we can make a deal. I don't need two cars.
9129jan2010a.jpg

9189jun2009.jpg

Last summer Big Show.
6205p1000243.jpg

Here is the pictures of the car I would like to make a deal on, it is a 1954 Ford.

519466658-500-0.jpg

My friends think I am crazy....maybe I am but my first car was a 1953 ford Crestline like this 1954, not much difference.
Brian
24bp2th.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-10 AT 05:54PM (MST)[p]Brian, I really like the '54 Ford! If you have a connection to it that makes it better!

There is more room in the '54 for deer and antelope.

Don't expect to pick up a lot of women under the age of 80 in the Ford though.:)

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

I saw an award winning car at a car show a few years ago that I really wanted to try and buy but this damn little midget kept acting like it was his and I couldn't get a word in edge wised with the owner....I'm sure it was out of my price range anyway...

9918hdudes_car.jpg

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>Good Gawd,
>Little Jimmy is after 'his half'
>ain't he?

He just set upright in his recliner....like his voodoo doll was poked in the ass.....

>thats a nice mopar sample, but
>who is the short dude
>and the old fart

Danny who is the freaky dork in front of it though? And how about the short dude?

Kilo - you would seriously go from that hot rod straight out of "American Grafitti" for "Driving Miss Daisy"???

Man you are an old fart!!

LOL - just kidding. I like the looks of the '54 - beautiful lines and it looks to be in great shape.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Must say Brian, I agree with your friends...

I bought a 68 Chevelle SS 396 in 1987. It still resides in
my parents garage. I decided I wanted a house when I was first
married. I sold it to them for $2600 or $2800???

It's restored and hasn't seen more than 1000 miles since 1993.

One thing is for sure. You won't have to act like you have any testosterone running through your body with the 54.

HK

Mad dad and I own a autobody shop, when I
was 14, we restord a 54 ford, It was awesome,
we spent 1 1/2 years on it, in between regular
insurance work, we painted it Candy apple red,
it was georgeous, we left the stock flathead V8
in it with the 3 on the tree tranny, I wish we
still had that car, it was one of my favorites!

Never get tired of looking at that rig Kilo. The driving Miss Daisy mobile would be a sweet ride too though.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom