Car Guys

Cornhusker

Long Time Member
Man I can't believe what you guys talk about around the campfire since the political forum left it reminds me of a women's coffee club. Let's see some of the recent topics Mancrush II, Rock of Love or something like that I've never even heard off, code names for sex. I'm a little worried about the campfire. So here's something for you car guys.

Little hick town I live in runs a big open road car race every year. Brings in people from all over the country although mainly California, New York and Texas where people have enough money to buy these kind of cars. I time for it but I never expected to see a 4 cylinder evo run 215.93 miles an hour in the one mile shootout and beat the Nascar. I Just thought the site might interest some of you and get your minds off of Man crushes and such and help you remember you're mainly conservatives.
http://www.sorcrace.com/

My buddy has a Mitsubishi Evolution that runs around a 8.5 in the 1/4. And for the record, LMAO I put the Rock of Love post up for the girls in the show, and thats all!

Timberline
47bc7e734e04c60a.jpg

http://www.timberlineoutfittersnevada.com/

Timberline didn't mean to give you a hard time. Rock of Love never heard of I must not get it on my dish, I'm sure its good the name just sounds a little like the gay bath houses they used to have in San Fran.

>My buddy has a Mitsubishi Evolution
>that runs around a 8.5
>in the 1/4. And for
>the record, LMAO I put
>the Rock of Love post
>up for the girls in
>the show, and thats all!
>
>
>Timberline

That would put him amongt the fastest EVO's in the World. You sure it wasn't 1/8th mile?

>QUICK! Somebody fart! (I KNOW that's
>what you do around your
>campfire, boys.)

VRRRRRT VRT VRT VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

TripleK has been around too many men in her life, she knows us like a hawk and what goes on around a campfire. I bet she was raised with a bunch of ornery brothers.

RELH

> I bet she
>was raised with a bunch
>of ornery brothers.
>

It's true...I was. 2 of them. Come on, Roy is my brother! This is the guy who took pleasure in knowing his stench lingered for 5 hours after taking a nasty dump. I guess it was his revenge to get back at his wife for making him go to Ikea on a Saturday. lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom