Car "For Sale"

eelgrass

Long Time Member
My uncle and cousin stopped by yesterday. My uncle is in the process of moving from Washington State to Nevada. One of the last trips is to move one of his cars. He's going to sell this car and give the money to a charity.

This is as close as I'll ever get to owning it:)

47161963corvette_003.jpg

You should be able to tell the year. 327, 4-speed, fuel injected. One of the most rare.

53531963corvette_001.jpg

Get that dust off of there! I asked him if I could drive it, but it hasn't been run for about 2 years.

99241963corvette_004.jpg

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-14 AT 08:26PM (MST)[p]

....the split window says 63........but...are the seats original????...do the top of the seats come to a point???...paint obviously isn't...

8346emporor_obama.jpg

Zigger, I don't know about the seats, but you obviously know corvettes. The paint is about 3 years old. He's owned it for about 30 years. He very seldom drove it.

It's headed to a dealer in Turlock, CA. It needs to get documented, blah, blah.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

My cousin (same as above) owned a 63 at one time. About 1967-68. We used to drive it out on the beach in the salt water. OUCH! He sold it when he went into the Navy for $1750.

Eel

ZIGGER...I don't like Vets unless it is a 1956 and for sure NO BLACK CARS FOR ME. They would reminded me of a POS everyone knows.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Kilo, I don't know if it's a correct color for the year, but it's BLUE :)

Eel

I remember thinking of buying one of those similar back in the mid 70's. My Insurance agent told me before i went any farther, that it would cost over $100. a month to insure it, back then a outrageous amount. That settled that thought and i went 71 Camaro SS instead.

Bitchen Ride Eel!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom