Caption This!

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
68594885ot7.jpg

Hunt Rez droping off his old lady form a good nights work they made $20 off HDude.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

"......and you just won't believe the stress tests we have put our new tailgate thru, here at Toyota!"

"honey, remember when we were in high school and at that party down by the river, we snuck off and you got your way with me by bending me over your tail gate? Well, how about one for old times sake?"

Joey

"...and then you just roll forward and "poof" you're in the truck without having to step up into it!"

SMACKDADDY LOOKS OUT REAR WINDOW AND SHAZAM!!!

INSTANT WOOD!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Hey Big boy would you like to see where my thong disappears?

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Feb-18-09 AT 10:43PM (MST)[p]Warming up her frum unda cheese...For the burgers she is cooking on the grill behind her.
CHEESE burgers anyone?

Is this the one without a gag reflex that was all the rave in F-dudes post about Dvorce?

498a6f395e505405.jpg

DAMN HH!!!

THINGS MUST BE BAD IN KALI???

THAT & YOU'VE BEEN CORRUPTED BY MM'ERS???

I WAS EXPECTING A FISH PIC!!!

I'M SURPRISED SOMEBODY AIN'T PIPED UP & SAID:ONLY A CHEVY COULD HAUL ASS LIKE THAT!!!

BAD HH!!!

BAD!!!

DOES MS HH KNOW YOU'RE LOOKING AT STUFF LIKE THIS???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Rosie O'Donnel infomercial to the new George Foreman Grill

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Friend telling you about a blind date...." She is a little heavy, but she's really nice once you get to know her".....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom