Caption of the day

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
If I see one more sports post on the campfire I may puke so I thought I would try to liven things up a bit.

So how about a caption?

4ae36c927c8656cc.jpg

itts hardd ttto tipe wif 1 hannd

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-24-09 AT 04:59PM (MST)[p]Orange and Vanilla Sherbert, my favorite! Let's make an ice cream cone!

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

All I could think of was GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!!!!! HOMINA, HOMINA, HOMINA!!!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

...A beautiful young lady I'd be proud to call my own.
'Til its time to hunt!

Rump

mywifeishotterthentiffany"'s wife walking up to the podium for her 2009 Monstermuleys.com "I only married him for money" award??

~Z~

>That one is built for speed
>not comfort!

Yeah well...I would rather eat a cheetah than a water buffalo

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I've got something she can "Volunteer" for!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Double Bubble

Lesgo, if that is the coaches wife he is a lucky man. He should not allow her on the field during the game.

That should be enough reason to make you like sports NV :)

Yeah.... only if I HAD $$ and you had half a brain.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom