Caption of the day.

Long Time Member
In light of the fact that Ransom takes to the high seas in search of treasure, fame, and fish, here is an oldie but a goody for your captioning pleasure.

day3kona033.jpg

498a6f395e505405.jpg

I feel for that guy! I've been there. I've had good days on the water and I've had some bad days on the water. If there's a worse place to be than sea sick, in the morning, with no where to lie down...I'd like to hear where that is. I hate being sea sick. Heres a pic of one of the good days.

4a04519d2cb640b9.jpg

4a0451bd2d4b01c2.jpg

Steve

"Lost his stomach or his mind "
I would too if I had to be on the same boat that long with both Jb and 1911. one of these guys is enough for anyone to handle, let alone both. POOR Ransom LOL :D

Been there...done that...

If you find yourself in that position again and are practicing projectile vomitation and feel a fuzzy lump come up...swallow it quick cause it's your A$$hole !!!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

This Bud's for you. Actually, one for the fish. For the record the next day Ransom thought better of drinking copius amounts of alcohol before the expedition. I told him he was a lightweight. He accused cupsy of pissin' in his Guiness.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Ransom got pretty upset about the piss. He sent it to a private lab to try and determine who done it. The good news, there may be a dna match. Bad news....lab result showed there was no Guiness in it.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom