caption contest

D

DRHORNHUNTER

8694395610_379379112079330_123258581024719_1731942_15080678_n.jpg

With a breath taking come from behind victory It was Mr Moose on top with a score of 1 to nun

Even wildlife succumbs to the sirens known as Bianca. Speaking of Bianca, you got her packed Overton?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Sage won't discuss Bianca anymore, as a matter of fact he got really mad the last time it was brought up so if you want to take her you PM Sage yourself.

What about the one you bought cheap at the yard sale....the one you put friction tape on the holes to keep the air in and realized it defeated your purpose.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

You paid me good money after you realized you forgot to mail her life insurance payment in.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Buffalo has gotta be thinking this is really degrading butt I'm gonna finally be a member of the secret clubhouse

Breaking News ... The unatural has been confirmed in nature. When interviewed, Bulwinkle said "It's hard to be a bisonsexual in todays woods. There are trail cameras everywhere. No privacy anymore, and thanks to Dr. Hornhunter posting this thread, I'm probably going to be cited with moosedemeanor for my statuatory rape." The moose and bison reside in California just outside of San Francisco. Join in tomorrow on Good Morning Wilderness for a live interview with the couple. They will annouce their plans to wed after staging a prop 8 protest.

ROTFLM MM AO. that's funny right there.
Caution. This video is intended for home use only. BUTT something leaked it out and it may go viral

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom