Caption Contest #137

Feleno

Long Time Member
ridingdirty.jpg

Dairy Queen or Baskin and Robbins?

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-09 AT 01:43PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-09 AT 12:06?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-09 AT 12:06?PM (MST)

Due to the economic downturn, we at Harley Davidson feel it appropriate to downsize our fatboy(no pun intended)models. All without loseing any of the toughness you would expect from our motorcycles. Thank you.

How fast will she go? "i don't know how many miles per hour she'll do, but with me skinnen, the ole lady ridin #####, and a good tail wind we can get to the chinese buffet in less than five minutes."

This is our new Moovin SOOWEET Buffet Model. It's guaranteed to get you and your little Buffy to the Country Harvest Buffet (and back) just in time for the early bird special! We build em better now, so they always get you around later! Each model comes with 12 free tickets to the Country Harvest Buffet and a quart bottle of Maalox. Mooovin Moovin Moovin Power chairs they get you where you need to go one way or the other!

Honey,"This is WAY better then that old "Bicycle Built For Two" we used to have before President Obama gave us this!"
David

THATS SMACKDADDY SPORTIN HIS HOT CHICK!!!

BY MORNING HE'LL TELL US HOW HOT SHE WAS AND THE ACCIDENT THEY HAD!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

If he dipping in that, it sure and the Hell would be a accident.
This is a shot showing where the rubber hits the road and it alot of rubber.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

"You might be a red neck if.......you play rock, paper, scissors to ride shotgun on the bad boy buggy built for two over to the local hogs and heffers saloon...think if she farted they could get the front wheels off the ground?

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands one nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

Future picture of A-Rod and his sweetie leaving a photo shoot modeling for Fatburger after the steroids finally wore off.

the first couple years of Ed's adult life were awkward and frighten to anyone who knew nothing of his grotesque overly developed tumor! then one day he had an idea.... why not put cloths on it!

Rackmaster

496fab8546749f27.jpg

Asphalt company ran out of live hands--this couple is compacting the second lift out of the goodness of their own hearts!

"BEEF ATTEMPTS EMERGENCY LANDING IN WAL-MART PARKING LOT"

Two employees returning handicap cart killed!!!!

RUS

Wheelie bars save lives.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

101 ways to dump a fat chick

How to pick up chicks for Dummies

Where do you apply for the Altamont Calendar Girl photo shoot.

Rutnbuck

" i'm pretty sure the guy that sold this thing to us said it had the 16" saddle conversion kit added on. Why is your azz too big for that too? "
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

"For Sale"

New Altamont high-rack road hunting rig. Never been off of pavement. Extra heavy duty, Can be seen at Sirloin Stockade.

T264

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom