Cape Keeper Product Feature - Take a look!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Hey Guys,

I get a number of different companies who come out with new product who ask me to share their product with you all. So, I'm going to begin showing you guys these products from time to time. Some of you may really like the products. Some are things I may have used, others are not. I encourage you all to share your thoughts about the product. Is it something you would use? Have you used it?
Please be nice with your comments though

This NEW product on the market is called the Cape Keeper. It's an insulated cooler backpack that allows you to use instant ice packs that you can place in the pack with your cape to help keep it from going bad in the heat.

[font size=+1]The Cape Keeper is being offered at 50% off until August 31st.[/font]

Website Address: [URLwww.capekeeper.com][/URL]

Here's the sales copy from their site:
----------------------------------------------------------------

Protect, cool and keep your cape with The Cape Keeper? Big Game Cooler Pack. Cape Keeper's "Patent Pending" design can fit almost any big game animal you harvest. The compression straps around the bag can be tightened down to fit deer and antelope. The front expansion pocket can be expanded to fit elk and moose. You can use the backpack straps to carry the cape out yourself or you can strap it on an ATV or horse. The pack will fit your specific needs for whatever type of hunt you are on.

FEATURES:
* 600 Denier Exterior
* Velcro Antler Straps
* Two-Way Adjustable Zippers for Best Fit
* Daisy Chain Connection Points
* Perimeter Handles
* Expansion Compartment for Larger Game Animals
* Compression Straps to Shorten Bag for Smaller Game Animals
* Closed-Cell Foam Insulation to Keep Cape Cool
* Ice Bag Pockets for Secure Cooling
* Waterproof Interior Tub
* Stowable Shoulder Straps and Waist Support Belt
* Stowable Blaze Orange Safety Flag
* Durable Water-Proof Lining
* 90 Day No Questions Asked Warranty
* Free Shipping in US. Canada $25 Shipping.

----------------------------------------------------------------

6941bag5.jpg

3558bag7.jpg

8654bag1.jpg

9160bag2.jpg

6785bag3.jpg

1396bag4.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I might want to ask my taxi guy about that. They have their own idea about caring for a cape, and rolling up a wet one into that pack, might not be in the plan. It is a dandy looking thing, however!

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom