Candlelight Vigil

eelgrass

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON May-02-11 AT 06:31PM (MST)[p]There will be a candlelight Vigil for Bin Ladin June 1st, starting at 9:00 PM local time, at his compound in Pakistan. We hope all his supporters can attend.

Don't be late!

US Air Force

LMAO

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON May-02-11 AT 07:46PM (MST)[p]Rot in hell you stinking piece of pig crap. Party at Osama's house.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

A little left of center but WTF got the job done.

1450osama_bin_laden_dead0001_66.jpg

Slick

what was that sniper thinking! This would have been the perfect opportunity to have taken stinkys advice. Imagine how perfect a death bin laden would have experienced if a sniper had blown his guts out! I'd love to see him agonize for hours with a terminal stomache ache and massive pain!

Maybe I'm harsh but that right there is one man who hell is gonna welcome with arms wide open! Hope he enjoys his 20 some odd virgins while his dik is on fire!

"I'd love to see him agonize for hours with a terminal stomache ache and massive pain!"

Then he'd know how we all feel every time you post!

Slick

Really? I didn't know I was that good. I'm gonna sleep even better now. If however my posts give u a stomache ache before bed try some pepto. Roflmao

I believe they've also invited Obama supporters....I mean as long as they're getting rid of chit....

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom