Cancun bound!

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
I don't know why I'm still awake. I leave my house for the airport in 3 hours for seven days in Cancun.
I think I'd rather be sittin on coyote stand to be honest. Oh well, The wife and I need a vacation. It's all inclusive...I might start drinkin again. :)

Traditional >>>------->

You lucky dawg . Never been there , but right now I would sure like to see some nice beaches and enjoy warm weather . Do you think I could fit in your luggage .

Have a blast .

If you plan it right you could say "I might be drinking still!"

The nice thing about Mexico, no matter how blacked out drunk you get, you really didn't miss much.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

CANCUN CANT BE BEAT.....BEST FISHING I HAVE EVER FOUND, VERY CLEAN........MORE LIKE SOUTH AMERICA THAT MEXICO. FOOD & BOOZE ARE GREAT AT THE AMERICAN HOTELS, TOWN RESTAURANTS ARE THE BEST. WE GO NORMALLY EVERY YEAR, I CAUGHT 15 DIFFERENT SPECIES OF FISH IN A DAY......600 LBS. OF FISH PER PERSON A DAY IS NOT UNUSUAL. WE LEAVE LATE JUNE........................YD.

Peace on you guys. I leave in two weeks for a knee replacement.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Yukon, what's the details for fishing? Do you use an outfitter/guide? Where do you go. My bro in law and I were thinking that would be fun.

Traditional >>>------->

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-12 AT 07:29AM (MST)[p] HC......ON THE MAIN DRAG ACROSS FROM HOTEL ROW THE IS A GROUP OF DOCKS & A PLACE CALLED WATER WORLD. THE GUIDES HAVE REALLY NICE 28-34 FT. BOATS, THE 6 HOUR TRIP COST WENT UP TO $135 BUCKS........WAY CHEAP STILL. YOU DONT GO OUT VERY FAR AT ALL, WE CAUGHT 5 BILL FISH IN A SIX HOUR TRIP & TONS OF OTHERS. LAST 3 HOURS YOU WILL STILL FISH IN 40-70 FEET OF WATER WITH CUT BONITA, MY FAVORITE PART OF THE TRIP. CANT BE BEAT............YD.

Thanks Yukon. We r going to shoot for that towards the end of the week. We are staying at Moon Palace.

Traditional >>>------->

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-12 AT 12:37PM (MST)[p] COOL.......HAVE A GOOD TIME !!!!!!.......THE PEAK FISHING SEASON IS MID JUNE/ BUT YOU MAY DO ALRIGHT ANYWAY...........YD.

>We leave in TWO weeks for
>a Cruise to Puerta Vallarta
>and Cabo San Lucas!!!! CAN
>NOT WAIT!

Fish

I leave the 1/28 for a Cruise to Puerta Vallarta and Cabo as well!!!

Maybe same ship?????

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom