CANADIAN WOLVES_ GOOD OR BAD?

N

NVREDDOG

TODAY IN THE CRAIG COLORADO DAILEY PRESS IT WAS PRINTED THAT THEE NON-INDIGINIOUS CANADIAN WOLVE WOULD BE INTRODUSED TO THE AREA BY 2012.
IDAHO,MONTANA AND WYOMING HAS BEEN FIGHTING THIS ISSUE FOR YEARS TO NO AVAIL,IT APPEARS THE SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS ARE AT THE FORFRONT OF THIS SUBJECT,(FRAUDULENT SCIENCE).AS CORRUPT AS WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE WE ALL AS OUTDOORSMEN AND WOMEN MUST COME TO AN AGREEMENT SOON!KEEP GIVING THEM MONEY (DWR) OR STOP!
ITS OUR CHOICE NOW,YOU YOUNG BUCKS THINK ITS ALL BULL**** WHAT IS IN FRONT OF YOU NOW IS HISTORY IN THE MAKING.I AM SORRY THIS SUBJECT FALLS ON YOUNG MINDS AND MANY EYERS THAT ARE IN DEFIANCE,THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS;IS IF YOU DONT STAND UP NOW YOU CAN FORGET HUNTING A 330 BULL OR A BUCK THAT MIGHT GO 200 INCHES.YOU WILL BE DEFENSELESS AGAINST THIS.THIS IS YOUR FUTURE IF YOU DONT STAND UP NOW!!!! WAKE UP GUYS NOW!!!!!KEEP AN OPEN MIND DONT BE STUPID! THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR GUNS AND YOUR TENDER LOINS ! BBQ WHEN YOU CAN AND CHARGE YOUR BATTERIES,GO SOLAR REAL SOON HUNT CO.COM

Well, putting them in there would pretty much connect them with the rest of the west all the way to NM. Real freaking nice. Shoot them as they're unloaded!!!!

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

YOUR RIGHT, WESTERN COLORADO IS ESSENTIAL TO THERE LAND GRAB AND THE WESTERN SLOPE MUST GO FIRST.WATER WATER WATER.COLORADO IS THE ONLY STATE IN THE LOWER 48 THAT ALL WATER (ORIGANATES,AND RUNS OUT OF THE STATE AND SUPPLYS ALL BELOW.THE WOLVE IS ESSENTIAL IN THE LONG RUN TO KEEP PEOPLE OUT OF(TO BE DETERMINED) RESTRICTED ARES(WATER SHEDS AND AREAS AROUND THEM)ITS HARD TO BELIVE THIS IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY,WHAT HAPPENED?ARE WE A SUB CULTURE NOW OR ARE WE GOING TO BE?

The re-introduction of wolves into the lower Rockies has been a well thought out and executed plan by those with the agenda to end hunting as we know it..and it will be extremely difficult to stop or even slow down. One thing it does do is expose the ESA for what it is...total hogwash!

Ah yes more of the ESA "END SHOOTING ANIMALS" protective legislation at work. Wolves in CO. should just about accomplish their agenda for ending hunting as we know it today. Their "Natural-Resource Management" plans call for nature to control it's own free of human intervention. Control the animals naturally and then there won't be a need for hunting because no excess animals will be there to hunt. More sites more introductions = LESS HUNTING.

Better wake up boys your tags are going to disappear every single day 365 days a year 24/7. Wolves hunt year round while hunters have limited seasons...which one will do more harm to the resource? Once they put em there the states wildlfie agencies are helpless in managing them because they keep going to court to stop them! WY, ID. MT have all learned the hard way!

This article states that no studies have been done on the wolves affect on wildlife populations. Are you kidding me??? Colorado I believe has the largest population of elk than any western state. That's about to change if this doesn't get stopped. Not to mention the Moose and sheep herds. Where are the cattlemen on this one? The good ole group Defenders of Wildlife has stopped paying ranchers for wolf kills. Going to be losses all around.

HOLY CRAP!!!!
That article makes me want to puke!!!
If wolves are protected in Colorado, we are all done for!
That makes me furious that their DWR is even considering allowing wolves into their state!

Where is the outrage COLORADO???

NVREDDOG,
Not sure what you are referring to but the article in the Craig Daily Press on the 15th was about the possible re-introduction of wolverines not wolves. It stated that the CDOW would have to approve the plan, which they have not at this point, but that no one would expect this to happen before 2012. Do you have a link to the article you are referencing?

After the last mess the feds stuck us with and after they have proven what a bunch of lieing SOB's they are I would do everything in my power to STOP any wolf program unless it's written in the agreement the each state has the control over those wolves populations by selling hunting licenses every year!! DO NOT ALLOW THE FEDS CONTROL OVER ANY WILDLIFE IN ANY STATE.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom