Canadian Dr. Cures Cancer no one care's

Sad to see societies greed but I woundn't be surprised if the big companies didn't pursue just because the profits aren't there. But think of the PR the company would get for releasing such an afordable drug.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

I found this just study just before my father passed away with cancer. I cleared it with his cancer doctor and ordered some and it arived 5 days before he passed. He had just started the injections and I had very high hopes but it was too late. I have no idea if he would have saved him but I will never know now. God bless my dad he was twice the man I am.

After reading what I could find, it looks like they tried it in 5 people and had 2 people show a small reduction in tumor size. Still cool and something that should be researched more. Definately not a cure though, yet. They will need to do some large scale clinical trials which will hopefully happen after this flareup on the internet to prove anything.

I think its funny people blaming "big pharm" companies for being greedy when these little companies are making crazy promises about curing cancer off so little research to take advantage of desperate people. Big pharm isnt making this because it isnt proven, and they have to back up what they say with research and evidence, unlike these little unregulated companies who can just promise the world.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-12 AT 03:59PM (MST)[p]heres some support vids of an actual case video....

My wife read about a study done in Spain by a doctor, that found pharmacuetical baking soda injected into the cancer tumor/cells would kill the cancer.

Because if we don't the guys at the secret club house jump all over our azzes the next time we are there and they can get real nasty too...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

I have said all my life we would never see a cure for cancer for one reason!!!

THERE IS NO MONEY IN CURES!!!

Cancer research is worth billions to pharmicutical companies and they will never give it up....

Stem cell research was not funded by the feds for the same reason.... TOO MUCH MONEY TO BE MADE......

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Everyone has the right to try what they think will work I've watched a lot of people die trying cures similar to this. Take a look at some of the cases Ne.Mont posted on the Sportsmen Political Forum. Not to good of results for those that went for this cure.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-12 AT 10:45AM (MST)[p]>Everyone has the right to try
>what they think will work
>I've watched a lot of
>people die trying cures similar
>to this. Take a
>look at some of the
>cases Ne.Mont posted on the
>Sportsmen Political Forum. Not to
>good of results for those
>that went for this cure.
>

give me a break I swear you and Ne' must have stock in the pharmaceutical Co...

you need to line all case's up side by side, from over a ten year period and see how many more people have died from conventional chemo treatment, its an eye opener, thousands verse's hundreds my friend ...

Definition of insanity: to do the same thing over and over hopping to get a different result...
look at the American conventional way for treating cancer, putting poison in a human body hoping to heal it, then look at the success rate, 7%, we've been using chemo for what over 50 years, it's not gotten any cheaper nor has the success rate got any better, it's ...

my niece was hospitalized for leukemia two years ago, after treating her with chemo for 3 months the Doctor saw something on her lung, so he went in and removed it, guess what it was...... a spot of fungus growing in her lungs... Hmmmm...

3 days after removing it she felt better and eventually released from the hospital, the hospital bill was $980,000?ya lets stick with conventional?

as far as the Italian Dr. and him loosing his license, it could easily happen here in the states when you go against conventional medicine? he's on to something if you could see beyond your fears of the new and do a thorough search on the subject you'll see many more have lived then died from sodium carbonate?

native americans have been using herbs for eons with great sucess, a lady in town here cured her breast cancer with esiac tea...go argue with her...

Manny do I not say believe what you want just be sure you are informed. Ne.Mont might have stock in pharmaceutical companies I certainly don't. We had a couple of ladies with breast cancer that tried the herbal treatment as well. I went to both of their funerals. Again in Caps. MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICE JUST BE INFORMED!

as I said, my sister past away from leukemia she was 59, she breathed her last breath in her bed, curious enough it was a waterbed, after her death her husband found a slight leak in her bed and behind her head board was black mold that had been there for quite some time...

look into the fungus link, its bad chit

Not sure where you got the 7% from, but here are some more accurate stats. Deaths from cancer peaked around 1990, since then we are getting better. Also "chemo" is a general class of drugs, not a single one. We still use some 50 year old drugs but most are newer. So its not the same chemo.

Death rates from all cancers combined from 1990 to 2007 are down 22% for men and 14% for women.

Some of the best advances since 1990 (deaths from cancer):

Breast cancer-28% reduction
Cervical-31% reduction
Colorectal- 33% for men and 28% for women
Leukemia- 15% reduction for men and 10% for women
Prostate- 39% reduction

I agree with you that herbs can be useful. Several chemo drugs are made from plants. A class of chemo drugs called Vinca Alkaloids are made from periwinkle, another called Taxanes are made from the yew tree, more come from the camptotheca tree, and some from the mandrake/mayapple plant.

You speak as though health care providers are satisfied with the current treatments available. Cancer hurts their friends and families too. They do the best they can against such a terrible disease. I think last I heard there are around 900 new drugs in development and trial for cancer. Obviously most will never make it, but don't think doctors are content with current treatment.

Sorry for the loss of your sister.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom