Can you see it???

S

stinkystomper

Anyone have any clue whats in the picutre, or whats going on in the picture?

I've never seen this before!

4410critter2.jpg

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Just a little horny toad.

BTW - Congrats to TCU - CWS - Omaha bound. Put down my Longhorns!

Go Horned Frogs!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

yep, i see him too but your not seeing it. ROFL

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Hey stinkbug,
I think QTPie is gonna slap you for even thinking about it!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-14-10 AT 09:15PM (MST)[p]>yep, i see him too but
>your not seeing it. ROFL
>

Well yes I do. That is why my second sentence was worded the way it was. I guess I just wanted everyone to read between the lines about how I feel about horny toads or horned frogs right now. I am just not going to be vulgar about it!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

You guys guessed it. They were putting the meaning in their name. Them little terds were rollin around like they were wrestlin or something. I walked over to watch what i thought was a fight and realized I was intruding. The one on top just kinda gave me a go to you know where look as I took his picutre. lol

And this is why I hate summer. I find my self pulling up a chair and popcorn on location in the middle of nowhere to watch nothin more than a pair of horny toads go at it and sit there and point and laugh. Pretty sad when the highlight of your day and the most interesting story on mm is a pair of toads knockin it out!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom