Can you see it?

W

WildAntlerMan

On a shed trip this last spring we were glassing and seen this, it looks kinda like jesus. Can you pick him out? kinda cool.
4a562e633e1e0c86.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-09 AT 12:11PM (MST)[p]Looks like Jeremiah Johnson to me.

I feel a manny post coming.

I DO SEE WHAT APPEARS TO BE A SHOOTER BUCK OF 36-37 INCHES LAYING UNDER THAT SCRUB IN THE UPPER RIGHT QUADRANT.......BOOM.........YD.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-09 AT 05:21PM (MST)[p]Put that on you tube and before you know it there will be millions of posts wanting to see it in person.My opinion is, its photo shopped!

I don't know. I studied and studied but I just wasn't seeing it. So I zoomed in a little and look, it isn't Jesus at all.

4a5690a94e9a5558.jpg

Feleno, you're safe in your job as master photoshopper.

looks like Jack Sparrow....or maybe Manny ??

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

You guys need to stop drinking the bong water.....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Don't tell any Mexicans about it or your huntin' spot will look like Saturday morning at Home Depot...

"Don't tell any Mexicans about it or your huntin' spot will look like Saturday morning at Home Depot..."

bout the same as sunday morning at the mormon chuch.

Oh Damn....Let's get it started, Boys!! Battle of the Holy!!

Steve

PS- I'd have never seen that deer in that picture. I was too fixated on the rock portrait of Michael Jackson. It is wierd how God works in mysterious ways. Sometimes he does things so subtle...

Steve

Hey nvmuledeer1, look just up and to the right, between the two dead trees, it looks like another one standing right there also...

that is kool, with the crown of thorns on his head, your blesssed bud for finding that.....

4a5a69a04329cbf0.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom