can you figure how they do this one?

Kinda freaky. It uses some kinda formula, but dam if I can figure it out!
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

each color has five numbers. there are five houses. they seperate each number from each color an by the color and "house" you chose it tells the answer.

Voodoo I tell ya.....VOODOO

nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif

Process of elimination, based on your number and your color, your "house" can only contain one of four numbers based on the color you chose - it is all downhill from there.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

HOW'D THEY DO THAT???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

IS IT A TRICK???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

YOU PICK A COLOR, THEN THE DIFFERENT HOUSED POP-UP. ONLY ONE OF THE COLORS IN EACH BOX IS THE COLOR YOU CHOSE, SIMPLE. THE THE DOOR KNOWS WHAT YOUR NUMBER IS AND PUTS IT AUTOMATICALLY IN THERE FIRST.

yep, the 5 houses at the end, each contain only one number of your original color. Which house you click on tells what number you picked.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom