can you believe this one,

"We have an Alaskan Ram"? Is it kept in a cage or something? That is very weird. They should have worded it a little bit different if you ask me! It does seem like they are selling a canned hunt.

Steve

Hard to tell for sure but i did some digging on past hunts that he has offered on E-bay. So far, he seems to be a hunt broker based in New York City having already sold many hunts with a 100% feedback. Many of the hunts he sells, mule deer and elk inc., are High fence. He also sells Brown bear hunts, for $5000., "where 8-9 footers common and some go over 9". I'm not aware that there "are" any canned Brown Bear hunts anywhere so maybe those are actual hunts. Some hunts are and some hunts are not guanteed.

Looks like he's doing the same thing others do but selling many of his hunts through e-bay. To each his own, but you'll never ever catch me anywhere near a hunt like this guy is selling. Keep in mind though that even though we might not ever want a hunt like this, there may be some that do and those guys that do buy his hunts, are on our side against the anti-hunting vote.

looks to be in a pen to me

47efb7cb1d976cbd.jpg

I know a guy that just went on a Texas Dall hunt in colorado. Killed a sheep that looks exactly like an Alaskan Dall, just smaller. High fence hunt, $600-$700. He's getting it mounted!!??

Bucksnort - Do you provide the BBQ sauce and the corn on the cob? If so I may be interested - PM ME! LOL.

There are a lot of exotics to hunt on ranches here in Texas. Dalls are among the mix. A kid I know took a really nice Corsican Ram with his bow that took him six weeks to locate, stalk and harvest. They are very spooky and stand wary. This particular ram lived in a thicket of thorns and bushes that stretches out for more than a half mile. This was not a high fence hunt either, though the property it sits on is bordered on the east and west by operations that do have high fences - (one is an industrial area - gravel pit / limestone quarry) this particular land owner can get away with calling it free range hunt because he didn't build the high fences to the east and west. The north border though is a bluff overlooking a river and on the other side of the river is a highway. The south border is his house, dog kennels and horse pasture. Go figure.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom