Can I change my application?

sniper14

If I already submitted my applicaiton and would like to change the deer unit that I put in for (I put in for unit 102 and would like to change to region H) Can I change and if so how, and how much? Any information would be helpful.
thanks in advance

Yep, simple to do and there is no charge. You have until the end of business at 5PM MST on June 3 to do it. If you did the application online, you can do it right now. If you applied on a paper application you may have to wait awhile until they put all your information in the computer. To make the change, go into the G&F website and then go into the nonresident application booklet. On the right side of page 6 you will see subsection h--- Application Modifications. Read that and do as it says. Then sit back and wait for the draw. Good luck!!!

Nooooooooo.....

You can edit until the deadline date of March 15 or so. You can WITHDRAW until some time in June.........15 days before the expected draw date.

Don't confuse the two.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-24-11 AT 07:23PM (MST)[p]Whiskeyman---You better go back to the drawing board and read the regulation booklet because what I told him is right in there and he can do it until June 3!!! You are the one who is confused!!!

Top gun you rock. Did it and it worked perfectly. You got that book memorized? Thanks for all your help!

Glad you got it done so fast! Yea, I've hunted out there since 1994 and darn near have everything in the memory bank or at least know how to find it quickly. Good luck in the draw, be safe, and shoot a good one---MIKE

Woa.....June 3rd? I never knew this. If that is true that is huge because the Colorado posting dates precede that for sheep, elk & deer (barely, June 2). If they post lope early that is also possible. Leaves room for options.

ZIM---June 3 is also the final day on antelope. The dates on all the animals are shown in the first part of the application booklet where all the prices and other dates are shown.

This is big for me because I am applying for 3 deer hunts that may all be the last week of October. I have a chance for UT Pauns rifle deer, then trying to pick a good 4 point 2nd season permit in CO. Should know both results prior to June 3rd.

Anyone know if Colorado allows appl changes after the deadline?

Ya I just got my moose applied for and noticed I had until April 15 to change that. Wish all states made it that easy. Some want to make money on everything, like Utah. They want you to cancel your whole application and start over again, and charge $10.............for what? It's all computerized! Nobody in their office lifts a finger or knows you even changed!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom