Can Anyone Solve this Puzzle

ihunt4200

February 24, 2022

Western Hunting & Conservation Expo Crushes Previous Record Raising $9.7 Million for Wildlife Conservation.​

Monday, April 11, 2022

Utah: Record $4.2 Million Raised for Habitat Restoration Other Wildlife Projects Through 2022 Conservation Permits​

Raised Collectively By:
  • Mule Deer Foundation
  • National Wild Turkey Federation
  • Rock Mountain Elk Foundation
  • Safari Club International
  • Sportsmen for Fish and Wildlife
  • Utah Archery Association
  • Utah Wild Sheep Foundation

Q: Wheres the Missing 5.5 million allocated for Wildlife Conservation? This is a conversation not a mud throwing contest.

I just want to know how much more money the MDF needs to save mule deer? It’s bad enough they make us kill more mule deer by giving out “conservation” tags to raise said money.

Is there $5.5 million that comes from other things that aren't the permits specifically? The Headline about the $4.2 million specifically says "conservation permits"... Maybe the rest comes from elsewhere at the Expo.??

I'm no fan of $fw, but even they aren't dumb enough to try and embezzle that much.

The real conspiracy.

$250,000 habitat project on the Henries.

Not the Box Elder, Manti, Nebo.

Got to be sure and fix up that LE unit good, the corporate dudes need sales.

The units where the majority hunt, can wait?

puzzles are hard

gel84bzwjbfq9i5knyjs4bwzf9jomjrn.jpg

Did you see Antelope Island got all that tag money from the permits for "habitat", and they are now really putting it to use.

On a new visitor center???
And expanding the camp ground... And putting in "plumbing". I'm not sure what the plans are for the Island. But it seems like the idea is to draw more and more people. Like most of Utah. Which I think we are all seeing, is kinda ruining all that we love...

And expanding the camp ground... And putting in "plumbing". I'm not sure what the plans are for the Island. But it seems like the idea is to draw more and more people. Like most of Utah. Which I think we are all seeing, is kinda ruining all that we love...
I heard Utah wants to be like California.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom