Camp Stinkey on the Dutton

cjboz

Very Active Member
I found some pre-game footage of Slammy, Stinky, Qtpie and the rest of the crew on on the hill. I hope you like:)
The only thing missing is a gut shot elk with half his horns missing from the wild 1500 yrd shots:)

Slammy, you can fit into your shirts better now!! You just have to take off the Jester hat first:) Just having fun, Enjoy

boz
Nice! brings back good memories.

here's the elk Slam has been watching. They call is Spider 2 for obvious reasons. unfortunately Stink won't shoot it because the rack is to small and he's not quite sure where the paunch is :)
Spider-1.jpg

just ribbing ya Stink. good luck on the hunt!

LMAO!!!!!!!!
I kinda want that cute little black hat the jester is wearing!!

F-Dude-
I hope stinky makes a clean killing paunch shot, i don't think taking out a leg would slow that spider bull down one bit!! :)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

OH crap, I better start practicing with the 50BMG again. That ones gonna be a b!tch to slow down. ROFDL!

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

silly liberals, paychecks are for workers!

LMAO You may want to booby trap the mountain. WHEN you cripple him up you may want to pull some strings and cables and a net can fall over him. Maybe a few pitfalls etc. I dont know, It is your hunt. Kind of like a pick your own adventure book. Turn to page 43 for gut shot/cripple OR turn to 72 for 1500 yard clean heart shot?:)

I'm getting real tired of all these rumors. Let me just put them to bed right here, right now! First off that isn't the spider2 bull everyone thinks we've found. Here's his actual picture so please quit posting all this bogus garbage folks.

4a9d73055e715e72.jpg

And yes if we can locate him on day 1 I will shoot him in one of his eyes.

However, over zealous slammy already has my bull picked out and has sent pictures. What do you guys think???

4a9d73505fe4e92c.jpg

UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH, thanks slammy????

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

Damn it Slammy quit trying to Stump-break Stinkeys elk for crying out loud:) was that after you put the implant in or before? All joking aside you will need to shoot that bull a mile away considering all the eyes on lookout!

There goes another keyboard ruined by spraying muscle milk!!
(that stuff really burns coming through your nose!!)
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

YOu people are killing me....i think i just peed myself a little bit!!! ROFLMFAO[font size="22"]

[/font]

Hey.... Arent you suppose to be doing payroll or something???? Get off the internet piehole or your fired!

Joking.... huhuhuhuhu..... just joking. dry humory baby dry humor lol

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

Dont worry rug and d13 you wont have to read through anymore posts about the dutton from me.

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-09 AT 05:50PM (MST)[p]Who gives a crap about Rug and d13. They obviously enjoy your posts, or they wouldnt be reading them.....

Its that simple boys....Dont like dutton threads....dont read them. Its not like he used tricky wording to lure you twits in. :)[font size="22"]

[/font]

>Stinky??? Dutton???? Who knew, someone should
>have said somthing. Why don't
>we have a camp party???
>

WE are having a camp party, silly! Check "stinky invitation". Guess im scratching the shirt idea....tho
[font size="22"]

[/font]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom