CAMP COOK & POOPING

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
Who is YOUR Hunting CAMP COOK... Or do you have a Camp where guy'z trade off Cooking and Dish Washing or, Do You alone do it all.. ?

I personally only eat 1 meal a day. Often, even at Home, I skip a Day. When YOUNG ... 1800's and Hunting, I might not even Poop for many days.

Please share how your Body changes whilst Hunting and not POOPING becomes a NEW Normal.

One Military canteen of water + My Rifle and I was off in the hills, often never giving up my ground simply to return to Camp. I Slept where the light ended.

But how many of YOU can do what is shown in the following Video, even in your Home on any given day... ? Perform, On Demand. (No Elk, Not as You may digest Perform on Demand :) )

So, write about Camp Cook saga's

Jagerdad :)

High country hunts and high calorie burns are as close to a heroin dump as you can get. Five days of burning calories and one big cinder block dump that is akin to giving birth.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

And just for the record even though I find myself in agreement with jager it is still impossible to track a cell phone when it is turned off. Hugs jager. Big hugs. Even with homer.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Lil Red can Always Tell what Happened when 1911 gets back Home & See's if He's Wearing One Sock or No Socks!:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-18 AT 08:07AM (MST)[p]I always drink unfiltered creek water, so...?..I always travel light.

You can make all of this go away by taking fiber tablets three at night before bed and two the next morning and you will be good to go even after a 12 our drive.

Best of all one wipe and you are done.

I buy them at Costco in big bottles so they are cheaper but this fix is amazing. My doctor told me to take them for cholesterol but they have another effect that is great.

Try em you'll like em

You old people talk about pooping to much. I feel like I am hanging out with my parents. Hows your BM to day ?

I'm partial to the mystery dump. You know, the one where you wipe and it is a mystery if you really had a BM. Those never happen in the hills. In the hills it usually resembles something like trying to wipe peanut butter out of shag carpet.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>I'm partial to the mystery dump.
> You know, the one
>where you wipe and it
>is a mystery if you
>really had a BM.
>Those never happen in the
>hills. In the hills
>it usually resembles something like
>trying to wipe peanut butter
>out of shag carpet.

With a Dirty Nasty Sock?:D

>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

That's frickin gross 1911 that's why I said use the fiber tablets then it won't be that way one wipe and your done.

Think of that next time you are sitting on a log and wiping your butt in sub zero temps, you'll thank me then. LOL

You all, especially 1911 :) are making: Quigley DOWN UNDER quotes:

ie: "I'm new here, so I ain't rightly certain. Is everybody in the country as butt-ugly as you there?" :)

How's Your Quigley Down Under = ? I was posting also about Poaching Eggs around a Campfire ??? Oh Lord, where did I go wrong ???

How many of you have SPAM during the Year, just because you enjoy it. I mean, everyone takes Spam Hunting.

From "POOP" to eating spam? This thread is off the sharts?.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>It appears no one opened the
>LINK above to talk about
>Camp Cooking Skills
>
>Jagerdad

I am a little afraid to click on your links ! You and Bessy have gotten me a time or two. ???

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom