Cameralandny give away contest.

D

desertmulies

Cameraland just won a customer for life. I recieved an email from them a week ago that said I had won a free pair of Zeiss binoculars. I called them and talked to Doug. He simply stated "happy holidays, where would you like your binoculars shipped to?". What a great company. Not only do they have awesome prices and customer service, they support Monster Muleys. Lets all support them next time we purchase some optics.
Thanks Doug and the Cameraland team.

Sincerely, Greg

Ye great guys, I bought a $2500 camera from them several years ago.

Got plenty of good advice over the phone, plus a MM discount.

Then about 2 weeks later I get a $300 check with a simple note that said I found you a $300 rebate on your camera.

I also won a drawing for Leica range finder a year ago or so. I'm sure I'll be shopping there for my next glass purchase, when ever that comes around.

Cheers,
Pete

>Cameraland just won a customer for
>life. I recieved an
>email from them a week
>ago that said I had
>won a free pair of
>Zeiss binoculars. I called
>them and talked to Doug.
> He simply stated "happy
>holidays, where would you like
>your binoculars shipped to?".
>What a great company.
>Not only do they have
>awesome prices and customer service,
>they support Monster Muleys.
>Lets all support them next
>time we purchase some optics.
>
>Thanks Doug and the Cameraland team.
>
>
>Sincerely, Greg

Well tell them to send me a pair of Ziess binos and I will make my next purchase from them too....

I won a red dot scope form them a couple years ago. I've bought all my optics and a couple cameras from them. Great prices and great service.

Great guys I have purchased many items from them I just wish they carried Leupold scopes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom