Camera Land's Weekly Sale - 11/11

gr8fuldoug

Site Sponsor
Here is this weeks installment of our Weekly Sales Blowout. Our way of saying Thank You for all the support that we have received.

Nikon Spotting Scopes
50mm ED Straight or Angled Spotting Scope with #7466 13-30x zoom eyepiece @ $549.99 or $599.99 with the #7467 13-40x Zoom Eyepiece
Nikon As New Show Sample
#8310 16-48x65 Prostaff Waterproof - Straight RealTree Camo $349.99
#8308 16-48x65 Prostaff Waterproof - Straight $349.99

Binoculars
Olympus Magellan 8x42 EXWP 1 Binocular @ $179.99
Olympus Magellan 10x42 EXWP 1 Binocular @ $189.99

Riflescope
Zeiss As New Show sample (Never mounted) #521450-9943 6.5-20x50 #43 Mildot Target Matte Black $679.99

Super Combo Special:
New Leica Laser Rangefinder #40525 LRF 1200 Black $429.99 with a New Pentax Gameseeker 3-9x50 for only $499.99 (USA Shipping Addresses Only)

Digital Camera
Olympus Stylus 780 in black 7.1 MP, 5x zoom.
Originally $329.99 - Weekly Specials Price Only $199.99 or choose a Deluxe Kit with an Olympus Case, 1 GIG Card and an Extra Battery for $259.99

Don't Forget: We have the Pentax Gameseeker Essential Kit (Gameseeker 4-12x40 Riflescope + Gameseeker DCF 10x42 Roof Prism Binocular) for only $134.99 thru November 20th.

Please see our Weekly Sales Page @ http://www.cameralandny.com/weeklysales.html

Thanks again for all the support. Have a great day.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

Why do you advertise here that these are a "sales blowout", if you check other places for prices you will find Camera lands prices are too high! If you just want to put up your prices, then fine, but this is a sales gimic that I hope ends!!! I feel sorry for the hunters that pays your prices, they are the the best deals and are just throwing away their money!

I'm sorry that you feel that our prices are not good prices. We feel that the sales that we offer are exceptionally good prices and offer a great value to our customers.
If there is something you feel is not a fine value please feel free to call me to discuss it so we can look into it.

Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

Nothing else really needs to be said. For some time now I have just checked your blow out prices and compare them to some everyday prices else where. You are on the middle to the high end. These are not items I need, but was just curious. I have heard others post that you have A+ service, so that is a great thing. Are you a hunter? I would bet not too often if ever, so to me you are just exploiting the members on this site. I guess people are happy though, because I do not hear complaints, so I guess service is valued more than price. I am not talking about black market prices either!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-07 AT 05:30PM (MST)[p]Why would you say anything anyway! If your not buying or interested don't look,. And if anyone, looking for optics, is on here, then they have a computer, and with any sense they can compare for themselves with out your rude remarks. I am looking for a spotting scope, I looked, I am an adult, I can compare. We all have the sense to check around before buying. His blow out pricing is not near as rude as your attacks.

Cameral Land, thanks for posting.

And as a comaparison, I shopped for 15 minutes, his Leica LRF 1200 is $459 to $599 at five sites. His price $429. And for $70 more you can get a rifle scope.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-07 AT 05:57PM (MST)[p]Hey, Dipshit BuncoBOY, I suppose you think this site pays for itself? Ever heard of sponsors?

How 'bout you post up some of the sites where you've found better prices and let's see how legit they are, and even if you can do that, price isn't everything. You won't find better customer service than Doug offers, and I'd like to know how many of the other supposed places you've found that you can call and speak directly to the owner, who isn't just trying to make a sale, but is genuinely interested in finding the best option for the customer's needs. Until then, take a hike!...

All i know is Doug saved me $100.00 bucks on my spotter, did'nt charge for shipping and had it on my doorstep in three days from purchsase date. I'll certainly be doing busness with him again.....

Yeah the prices are SO BAD that I decided to get the Nikon 50 ED spotter. Seriously though I havent found better prices on the internet for optics than Cameraland. Buncoboy has been called out on his statement so lets see some prices and websites, that or keep it to yourself.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-28-07 AT 06:46PM (MST)[p]Well Doug since you asked!

I have this 49 year old brunette, slightly used, I would love a younger model, like::"""""";;;;; Never mind!

Doug is also very knowledgeable about the optics he sells. He knows where they are in the optic quality pecking order and can give a legitimate personal opinion about which optic quality is superior over other optics in its class. He is familiar with the warranties of each company and can tell you who stands behind thier product and who does not. Now if he could just do something about that New York accent he would be a perfect salesman. Better than that, if he would hire a few Hooter girls and put them on his posts selling optics I think his sales would go sky high. Let them do the selling over the phone and make sure they have southern accents, ha ha. fatrooster.

I have purchased several scopes rifle and spotters from doug and have not found anywhere that I could get the same product for a cheaper price.

buncoboy, dougs prices are as good as anywhere you'll find and he's an authorized dealer for all the major brands.Doug took care of of an issue for me over a year after selling me a bino. Thats service after the sale...something you aint going to get with the grey market crap your comparing against Cameraland. I suggest you get off your high horse son.Dougs a good feller.

Mike Nielson

Doug,

Here's my situation. I bought a Bushnell Elite 15-45 from opticsplanet, I loved the scope but it was sent in a plain cardboard box with packing peanuts and no paperwork, no busnell box, no lens covers etc...shady deal so I sent it back. I then bought a Leupold wind river 15-45 through craigslist and when I got it I've never been so disappointed with optics in my life. I want to spend less than $300.00 on a spotter, I hunt in Eastern Washington with long range shots and I like going to the range and shooting; I need your advice because I'm tired of wasting time I just want to buy the spotter I'm going to have for a while. Thanks for any advice.

I'm thinking that Vortex, Nikon or Pentax has what would work for you but to be sure I would like to discuss what would be best for you. I am atthe SHOT Show at the moment but will be back in the store Tuesday. Please call me Tuesday so we can make sure you are happy with what we discuss

Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom