camera adaptors

S

southeasternslayer

I have a swarovski spotting scope and I would like to take pictures through it I tried holding the camera to it but the pics didn't turn out. Is the adaptor worth the money or is there another solution? Is there an after market adaptor that isn't so spendy?

I bought an adapter made custom for my setup from Reggie Parsons on Tines up website. I actually found it on Ebay then contacted him and it works great $50 can't beat it for the price. I think he can make one up for about any camera out there

what scope do you have? and do you think he can make one for mine? I have the 80 mil ATS

My scope is the ATS 65. The scope is the easy part all Swarovski's are basically the same. look on #####.com for his name Reggie Parsons he will do everything he can.

I have the STS 80 and just got the Vortex adapter. It works real good and once you get the camera adjusted it goes on pretty fast. I little big but works good. Cost about $60.

thanks craig, no I don't even know how these work do you take off the eye piece on the scope and then connect the adaptor or does it connect to the eye piece?

You keep the camera connected to the adapter then when you want to take a picture you just put it over the eye piece and tighten it down. Takes about 10-15 seconds i'm guessing.

thumbnail_generatorphp.jpg

Do they make one that will fit on my Nikon spotter ? I have tryed to hold it in front of the eye piece ,but you don't always have the animal in the shot .

Craig,

Which vortex adapter model do you have? It looks like they have about 4 models. I want to make sure I get the right one for my ATS80.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom