Call it what you want...

never_catch

Long Time Member
So I've never been a big believer in paranormal activity or ghosts or whatever you want to call it but everyone in my house has been since we moved here in 2006. Kids have woke up screaming in the middle of the night saying something was holding them down...my oldest nephew knows an imaginary friend named Carter (family before us lost a 3 year old named Carter in some kind of accident)...my sister in law has had a lot weird chit happen to her when my brother and I are gone and she's straight up scared to death of this house...my brother hasn't seen or heard much but has on two occassions admitted to being freaked out after waking up and seeing something (someone) walk into his master bathroom. I've seen nothing and called everyone in the house crazy until now...

So I was taking a shower about an hour ago and had my eyes closed as I was washing shampoo out of my hair, out of nowhere I get this overwhelming "weird" feeling that I can't describe whatsoever...all I can say is nothing felt normal. I opened my eyes and outside the fogged up glass shower door, I see a 6 foot pitch black human-like figure (head to toe, pitch black) and it immediately turns and casually walks into my room...I could see lights between it's knees as it walked by so it definitely had legs. I'm not really freaked out seeing it so I finish up with my shower, get out and dry off, then get dressed. I walk upstairs and the house is empty other than my brother's cat that I wish would drink a gallon of antifreeze. Front and back doors are locked, my son's in Vernal and nephews are at my parents, brother and sister in law are at Target. I search the house and there's nobody here other than me and the devil cat. I call my brother to see if they had been home in the past 15 minutes and they said no they're still out and about.

I'm still not really freaked out at all but I know for a fact I saw something...I don't know wtf it was but it was possibly the strangest thing I've ever seen?? Anyone else seen some crazy chit you can't explain or think you've seen something like this before??

~Z~

Dont call me crazy but i see $hit at my work all the time! The building is from the late 1800's.

hornkiller.jpg

I remember the first time I drank the Bong water too...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Z, i used to tend bar and close up every night at 2 am. The old place had lots of history, loggers against the cattlemen, one small town against an other, or just more private matters going way back to the early 1900's. Guys and gals been shot and killed there, cut clear through one side to the other with knives, heck even i been in plenty of bar fights and a few all out brawls in there, kinda rough place but it was fun and i considered it my bar in my younger day.

Anyway, when closing up there late at night, i've not seen any spirits or ghosts but i have sure enough heard them!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

My wife and I had a "guy" living with us in our first house we built after getting married. The first time we both saw him we were laying in bed one night. He simply walked down the hall in front of our room. We both looked at each other like wtf??? Niether one of us ever felt creeped out or anything so we just welcomed him. He was always around...most of the time just patrolling the house. We have always called him "the guy". I kinda miss him. :)

Traditional >>>------->

I stopped tellin people about the big foot I saw
SOAB was packing the other side of a monster buck shed I was lookin for

Just razzin ya. Ya seriously tho I've seen chit

Good call, Snort.

But I seen something once...not a scary situation, but I still wonder about it.

I showed up to a friends house later one evening, for some poker, and darts...and beer, anyway I'm just thinking his kids are asleep, and that's just fine with me, cause I don't like them...kids that is.

Well after the activities of the evening I was about a sleep in his extra room, when I was startled by his little girl, who wanted me to get her a drink...I thought it odd that she'd not just go get her Mom...I got up, walked to the kitchen, got a sippy cup of water, and she was gone. I thought she'd just gone back to bed.

The next morning, I asked my buddy why she'd come to me for water, and he said she had spent the night at her grandmas.

Go figure?

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

It was weird as hell to say the least but I don't know what to make of it...nothing makes sense other than it was some dead chick watching me shower. Soon as I busted her she took off...

~Z~

>It was weird as hell to
>say the least but I
>don't know what to make
>of it...nothing makes sense other
>than it was some dead
>chick watching me shower. Soon
>as I busted her she
>took off...
>
>~Z~

...nope. Stick to the first story it is at least plausible.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I think I heard you on Coast to Coast Z. I remember because not a lot of callers start off with 'here is Z from Salt Lake City Utah....hello George first time caller long time listener. The part about the anal probing was shocking to say the least.....surprised you didn't share that part here. :)
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-11 AT 07:09AM (MST)[p]I spent some time in my USN career working at a research lab in Florida. In the basement was a series of rooms which, many years earlier, were used to conduct research on the effects of space/altitude/acceleration on rhesus (sp?) monkeys. Weird noises from that part of the building late at night.

Even the Navy's drug dogs refused to go into that portion of the building.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-11 AT 07:34AM (MST)[p]I don't believe in any of this weird stuff but if something like that ever did happen to me I would be VERY freaked out!

Complete, I don't believe in it either...so I don't know wtf to think cuz something weird went down!! Still not freaked out but I'm officially paranoid...before leaving for work I was walking around the house and everytime I walked into a new room I was almost expecting to see something again lol.

~Z~

Come to think about it I do have one 'ghost' story. One of the jails up north, fairly new, you can be standing in the booking area and hear a distinct tapping as if someone is trying to get your attention. It sounds so legit nearly every time I hear it I turn to see who it is. There are cells up front and it is not all that uncommon for a prisoner to tap the glass to grab your attention and it is an identical sound. Always makes youvdo a double take when you spin around to see which wing nut is tapping only to see all the holding cells are empty. No doubt it has something to do with the hvac but a wierd feeling nonetheless.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

HMMMMMM.......ask these "thingys" for next weeks winning lottery numbers.....I mean, if they are all so "friendly" an chit!

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

i live by the skinwalker ranch in north easter utah. s==t happens all time here,skin walkers. cows geting cut up. lights in the sky. goverment stuff??

>Kids have woke up screaming in the middle of the night saying >something was holding them down

Not to be overly religous Z, but i think you live in Utah, call a local bishop have him come bless your house and cast out anything that would be considered less than friendly and I bet it stops.....

Call me high, stupid and crazy, but i know for a fact that there are unseen evils that torment the living. Had several experiences with them that just made my toes curl and casting them out really works......

What you said above about your kids has happened to me on at least two occasions, thats why i know casting them out works....

littlebeaver.jpg

1911, I have a question for you concerning the fairly new jail cell and the knocking noise your hearing. Is that building cooled with a Chiller system? We have a Chiller system at work and at least once a day there is a distinct knocking. It almost always seems to be in the same place and every once in awhile its moves on to another place in the building. After trying to find out who is knocking or tapping on something a maintenance guy asked me what I was looking for. I ?m pretty sure he knew I was looking for the tapping. He told me it was a noise in the pipes created by the Chiller system. I'm the first one to get here at 4am and here by myself until 5am so it's ghost like and a little eerie.

GBA

2d30e537.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>1911, I have a question for
>you concerning the fairly new
>jail cell and the knocking
>noise your hearing. Is that
>building cooled with a Chiller
>system? We have a Chiller
>system at work and at
>least once a day there
>is a distinct knocking. It
>almost always seems to be
>in the same place and
>every once in awhile its
>moves on to another place
>in the building. After trying
>to find out who is
>knocking or tapping on something
>a maintenance guy asked me
>what I was looking for.
>I ?m pretty sure he
>knew I was looking for
>the tapping. He told me
>it was a noise in
>the pipes created by the
>Chiller system. I'm the first
>one to get here at
>4am and here by myself
>until 5am so it's ghost
>like and a little eerie.
>
>
>GBA

No idea. I probably would not know a chiller system if i was sitting on one. The facility was built around '98ish I want to say if that means anything.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

And you people are ACTUALLY allowed to have guns, go hunting and be in the presence of children?

Seriously?

Mayhaps this explains why they have banned "Happy Hour" in Utah, effective January 1st.....I didn't even know they had bars.....

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

>So I've never been a big
>believer in paranormal activity or
>ghosts or whatever you want
>to call it but everyone
>in my house has been
>since we moved here in
>2006. Kids have woke up
>screaming in the middle of
>the night saying something was
>holding them down...my oldest nephew
>knows an imaginary friend named
>Carter (family before us lost
>a 3 year old named
>Carter in some kind of
>accident)...my sister in law has
>had a lot weird chit
>happen to her when my
>brother and I are gone
>and she's straight up scared
>to death of this house...my
>brother hasn't seen or heard
>much but has on two
>occassions admitted to being freaked
>out after waking up and
>seeing something (someone) walk into
>his master bathroom. I've seen
>nothing and called everyone in
>the house crazy until now...
>
>
>So I was taking a shower
>about an hour ago and
>had my eyes closed as
>I was washing shampoo out
>of my hair, out of
>nowhere I get this overwhelming
>"weird" feeling that I can't
>describe whatsoever...all I can say
>is nothing felt normal. I
>opened my eyes and outside
>the fogged up glass shower
>door, I see a 6
>foot pitch black human-like figure
>(head to toe, pitch black)
>and it immediately turns and
>casually walks into my room...I
>could see lights between it's
>knees as it walked by
>so it definitely had legs.
>I'm not really freaked out
>seeing it so I finish
>up with my shower, get
>out and dry off, then
>get dressed. I walk upstairs
>and the house is empty
>other than my brother's cat
>that I wish would drink
>a gallon of antifreeze. Front
>and back doors are locked,
>my son's in Vernal and
>nephews are at my parents,
>brother and sister in law
>are at Target. I search
>the house and there's nobody
>here other than me and
>the devil cat. I call
>my brother to see if
>they had been home in
>the past 15 minutes and
>they said no they're still
>out and about.
>
>I'm still not really freaked out
>at all but I know
>for a fact I saw
>something...I don't know wtf it
>was but it was possibly
>the strangest thing I've ever
>seen?? Anyone else seen some
>crazy chit you can't explain
>or think you've seen something
>like this before??
>
>~Z~

You being a LSU fan now makes sense...

This story may be interesting to some of you guys.

I use to work at a store that was located in a building that was used for the railroad. The store is owned by some of my family and while I worked there it had been talked about how unexplainable things had taken place. One day at work there was a Native American father and his daughter, who was three, standing by the counter. I was busy doing something when the father said, "My daughter sees ghosts. She calls them ...(sorry I forget the native word given)." I didn't really know how to respond at the time so I kind of just ignored it. He continued saying how she has seen them her whole life and that this one was a man standing/watching as he pointing across the store. I still kind of played it off and finished helping him and they left the store. As they left we all kind of looked at each other and then over to where he had pointed not knowing what to think. A few minutes later he came back into the store letting us know that the daughter wanted us to know that he was a nice "ghost" and that's why she was not afraid.

The funny thing is, is that a paranormal investigator had wanted to come and do an ivestigation prior to this.

To finish the story, we did allow the investigation to occur. Nothing major was really documented other than some noises, temp. readings, and one odd pic. Later on that same father was in the store again, so we told him about the investigation. First thing he said, "I knew my daughter wasn't making this up!"

After looking at one of your recent posts, I believe you are being haunted by the "King of Pop". This may also explain the why the kids were being targeted, as well as you. Sorry man, this is not good.

9488z.jpg

smiley-violent064.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom