Call 911?

Is 6 "A lot" or "numerous"? A bit unusual...I was wondering if they were babies, they looked kind of small. And maybe they weren't able to navigate the currents at that beach. As far as "shark attack": let's be REAL- a shark "bite" would be more appropriate! No need for sensationalizing!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-18 AT 07:11AM (MST)[p]Who knows why they are washing up on shore. We'll probably never know. Things like that happen in nature.

A Salmon Shark gets to be 8-10' in length so these are pretty young. I think it's about 3'.

Just about everything in the ocean bites or has spines that will get you if you're not careful. A ling cod or halibut will gladly chomp down on you if stick your hand near their mouth. A shark is no different. A 2' shark will try to bite you when you're trying to release it, if you catch one. Mean little buggers.

I just thought it was a little melodramatic to call out a Park Ranger and an ambulance. A little hydrogen peroxide and a band-aid seems more appropriate. Maybe a trip to the ER for a couple stitches, worse case scenario. You certainly won't bleed to death.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom