California wilderness

Eric3956

I am looking for some advice on where would be the best spot to backpack in for deer. I am tired of the crowds and don't mind carrying all of my gear. I love getting away from the crowds and am not looking for a trophy deer. Any help that the MM members could give would be greatly appreciated.

ERIC, when you log in on MM and the main front page comes up, if you have a small red flag at the top left edge that means you have PM. Look over and up a bit for the words INBOX and click on that that is where your Private Message is located. Then at the bottom of that page when you read the message there is a large box to reply back to the sender....easy as a piece of pie.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

plenty of empty areas after opening day...(openiers sucks)
Yolla Bollys, Trinity Alps, Marbles Mt all have many trail heads any many areas this is over counter B zone tags and are Blacktails(long season)!
C zone also is easy draw and has areas that are in wild back country with nice bucks(Hybreds and Mulies)!
plenty of time (until end of may)to think about it!
pie is harder than cake!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom