California PPs??

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
I know I could find this on the CDFG website but I'm taking a short cut. When do you lose your California Preference Points?? Not applying for 2 consecutive years?? Hope not since I didn't apply for the last 2.

Lost interest in Kali deer BUT unless we come through with a long shot in Ut or NV, my only hunt is a OTC elk hunt in Idaho. Thought a 6A hunt would at least get the wife out once this year and we each had 3 PPs 2 years ago....Thinking they are gone????? Please tell me I'm wrong.

I love you man!!!!!!!!! What I wanted to hear.

I had one other thought. Can you get a "B" zone tag OTC?? Or do they sell out?? A horse pack trip into the Trinitys in Sept would help get the horses in hunting shape for Idaho. And I wouldn't care what quality of bucks she was huntin.

Thanks.

"B" zone tags have never sold out. I bought one a few years ago last minute over the counter in the Redding DF&G office.

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom