"California Power"........?

nickman

Long Time Member
So, the general population votes not to allow Gay Marriages in this State. The will of the People...end of story, right?

Wrong.

The "Carpet Munchers and Rump Rangers", don't like the vote, so they file a suit.

The highest court in the State upholds the vote of the people. The decision of the court.....end of story, right?

Wrong again, cupcake.

So now, the Gay group is going to try to file a Federal lawsuit and put another vote on the 2010 ballot.

We are so broke here, that we can't pay attention and yet we are forced to spend millions rehashing the "rights" of a bunch of jerks that don't have enough sense to know which body part is supposed to go where.

Is this a great State or what?

someday I will draw an PREMIUM LE tag...........Someday!

4a03d572639d0132.jpg

Rackmaster

I hear ya Nickman, problem was that the judges said the ones who were already married could stay married, so the rest of them still have a reason to fight. I dont like it, but the cool thing is that because the state is so broke it has also opened up doors in the legal fight to get our gun rights back. Just in the past month Calguns,SAF,NRA, and others have filed numerous lawsuits based on the heller 2a verdict and the nordyke incorperation case. And they all have some serious legal merit with high probability of a win....a hell of alot more than the homos do. So as long as they are crying on tv and soaking up the spot light our cases can remain somewhat under the radar....which is a good thing :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I'm so sick of the politics and the fags in this state.....I'm ready to move to Wyoming where men are men and the sheep are afraid...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Speak for yourself Snort, Sheep are'nt afraid of me :) LOL

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

The trick is to wear sweatpants...Sheep can hear a zipper from a mile away...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

AHHHHHH C'mon Wiz....I was expecting a "I'd hit it" outa you :) Besides the sheep might be an upgrade from some of the women you'd tag... LMAO

LOL, Hardway! Good one. I'm not into beastiality, but by the looks of some of the woman I've hit, you'd never know it!! J/K

Steve

Amen to that, Nickman.

(It probably will eventually get overturned (sick)).

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Yeah Nickman!! What gets me is back when the election was tight and all the votes weren't counted, the gay thing was passing by a small margin and some of their main speakers jumped the gun, went on TV saying that being they won, the election, which they eventually didn't, that, "all the people of Cali should understand that the voters have spoken on this issue so they should accept it."

Well the voters of Kali have spoken, they lost, yet "they" won't accept it. Bunch of hypocrites!

Joey

Maybe someone will try to get cougar hunting with dogs back with all the problems California is having right now they cant fight all the battles.

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
Colorado, U.S.A
NRA LIFE MEMBER

>LOL, Hardway! Good one. I'm not
>into beastiality, but by the
>looks of some of the
>woman I've hit, you'd never
>know it!! J/K
>
>Steve reminds me of the story of 2 hunters who came upon a sheep with its head caught in the barb wire, one guy hands his rifle to the other guy , drops his pants and takes care of business, when finished he tells his buddy "your turn", buddy say I'm not into that but after coaxing and promises not to ever tell anybody he says O.K., drops his pants, bends over and puts his head in the fence lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom