California Justice System...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
California is a joke....so many things wrong with this article.....a 2 person panel decides parole? Serves 11 years for helping kill and burn the remains of this poor girl. This stuff really upsets me.

This makes me sick! California is a joke. Newsome won't do a thing to overturn this decision. I can't imagine what the Myers family is going through.

The CA. justice system has been taking a nose dive for the past two decades. It even went downhill faster when Kamala Harris was attorney general of the state. Law enforcement officers despised her for policies she put in place. Newsome is from the same sh#thole she was from, San Francisco.
RELH

Check out the justice system her in SF after the weekend of looting and break ins. Got a call at 10:17pm on Friday about the organized break ins and looting in SF. Had calls from Clients in NY Italy all over the place worrying about their stores. 10 cars about 40 individuals and they went all over the city to keep the cops running from one site to another.
They did catch up with one car and he wouldn't get out so they broke the windows and drug him out of them onto the ground. LOVED it finally.
10 stores got hit, Louie Vutton got wiped out over a million in stolen goods and I'll bet from the broken glass that another 750 thousand in damages.
One of my stores got hit and the cops came just in time to save another from the frickin thieves. They got 8 of them so far and the city is on Lock down as I had to go through two barricades to get to my building this morning. All of the stores are boarded up just in time for Christmas. What a Merry frickin Christmas this is going to be.....

I heard today that during the looting Friday night that some of them tried to break into a dispensary and the guy shot them. Didn't kill them but shot them just the same...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom