California FIRST

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
I have been told everything HAPPENS First in California. I have been in such an aircraft sky diving and the plane is awesome.

But here is a sky dive with NO PARACHUTE.

Just wait for the advertisement to end. It was Live footage.

Plenty of people have skydived with no chute. This guy just happens to be the first to live. ;D

>Plenty of people have skydived with
>no chute. This guy
>just happens to be the
>first to live. ;D
>

hahahahahahah true!
Zeke

PS: and most of those were from Cali too. (sorry jag but it's true too)

I understand.

Yet on one day as we were gaining altitude a young well built beautiful Gal removed her Panties in the Plane and said: "Who catches them: Win's"

Then she throws them out the door....

I was darn near dragged/knocked out the door as I filmed a group of men jumping out the door, after the Panties.

YUP....only in California.

What's that Beach Boy's song: "I wish all girls were from California"... :) :)

Jagerdad

Jag,

You've got some funny stories but you have to work on your song lyrics a bit. haha

"I wish they all could be California girls"

Zeke

Well, as I typed it I knew I had forgotten.

I am amazed the NO-Parachute jumper landing in the net didn't have his Balls bust through the net. "Big-One's"

Due to ages here in Campfire, I did not include the video in the Plane. Just the story may have used up Blood pressure Med's.

The Pilot did a serious cork screw to the ground. My cheeks were plastered past my ears. I shouted, how many G's...? He said 3+

That Gal was sure something. She was SO Blond I saved her life. Once we taxied to the loading area, she jumped out and walked directly to some guy's. I barely was able to grab her T-Shirt and pull her back, hard. She fell on my feet (Those forward got a Peek). I said to her; "You almost killed yourself". Yes, the turbo Prop was still spinning and she would have walked right into it.

Mile High Club...? Yah can't dream this stuff up.

Jagerdad

Let me get this straight...

The girl is inside the plane...with no panties on..and the guys all jump out of the plane...following the empty panties?

Only in California! ;)

>Let me get this straight...
>
>The girl is inside the plane...with
>no panties on..and the guys
>all jump out of the
>plane...following the empty panties?
>
>Only in California! ;)

lol...my thoughts exactly

May be the first with NO PARACHUTE in Cali, but I remember reading a couple of accounts about bomber crew members in WWII that chose to jump rather than die in a burning bomber...and LIVED. One I remember reading about, the B-17 tail gunner reached for his parachute, only to find it damaged from burning. He jumped from somewhere around 10,000 ft. and landed in deep snow with just cuts, bruises, concussions, and multiple broken bones...but ALIVE!

This below is also California.​.. + ...Fed's not taking action years ago.

Press Release ? FAA Proposes $664,000 Civil Penalty Against Parachute Center

​And this is from 2010...?​

https://www.faa.gov/news/press_releases/news_story.cfm?newsid=11980

​80 Yr Old and skydiving at same place. May 2012 and we all saw this on TV.​

​The FAA sends a Fine and walks away...?​

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2012...ar-old-forced-out-of-plane-in-parachute-jump/

​Yesterday, Aug 6th, 2016.... 2 fall to their Death. Same Place....​

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/08/06/authorities-investigate-skydiving-tragedy/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom