California AB962

Hiker of the Woods

Just to let fellow Monster Muley members know:
California AB 962 is scheduled to go into effect February 1, 2011. I'm just reminding you of what's ahead.

Among other regulations, AB 962 will:

* Ban all mail-order and Internet sales of ammunition HAND GUN
* Require drivers license and thumb print for purchase of ammo

Require face to face transaction

Please google AB 962 for more details this is just an quick reference
To some of the new guideline. There are more guidelines just
Did not want to post more unless I could verify the guidelines
Very confusing !!!
Also some websites vendors interpretation means
not only hand gun ammo but all ammo !!

Please contact your ordering source if you want the item to be shipped or
Ordered from California after Feb 1,20100

You KALI boys ever tell the State of KALI to get Screwed?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

I plan on it some day soon with a move also.

This law is ridiculous and could have a much broader scope than advertised. The description of HAND GUN could mean XP-100 or Thompson Contender IMO and therefore ANY ammo. Also in the letter of the law it includes clips and magazines among other stuff.

BULLS%^T !!

Bill

Yea a bunch of BS for sure.Gun show this weekend in central Kali.going to get there early and by some ammo.THERE CHIPPING AWAY LITTLE BY LITTLE AT ARE GUN RIGHTS AND HUNTING,THE C%$# S##@%%.

Ya know B_BOP.......every election we tell them what we think. Trouble is that south of Woodland there's a whole bunch of "individuals contrary to our principles", so they ram b/s legislation like AB 962 down our throat and up our $$$.

So every once in a while I walk out to the bank of the Sacramento River here at the north end of the valley and take a great big beer pi$$. That's where they get their drinking and shower water and ............

Doesn't fix it all, but helps

I don't know how anyone but illegals and pinkos can live in your state. I guess they can do things like this and you can drive to AZ and load the trunk with all the ammo and magazines you need. Big waste of borrowed money to pass and enforce this kind of legislation. Boot on the neck comes to mind.

"So every once in a while I walk out to the bank of the Sacramento River here at the north end of the valley and take a great big beer pi$$. That's where they get their drinking and shower water and ............"

I heard those SoCal types actually pay for those kind of showers.... Terry

The court ruled this today

In a dramatic ruling giving gun owners a win in an National Rifle Association / California Rifle and Pistol (CRPA) Foundation lawsuit, this morning Fresno Superior Court Judge Jeffrey Hamilton ruled that AB 962, the hotly contested statute that would have banned mail order ammunition sales and required all purchases of so called ?handgun ammunition? to be registered, was unconstitutionally vague on its face. The Court enjoined enforcement of the statute, so mail order ammunition sales to California can continue unabated, and ammunition sales need not be registered under the law.

California is a disgrace!!! Nothing but a bunch of bleeding
heart liberals & illegals controlling this state. Those of
us who hunt and enjoy the outdoors are way outnumbered.
I am counting the days before I can get the hell out of here

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom