Calif results are up

S

Shedhunter64

Blanked once again on elk and antelope and x zones but drew the coveted B zone tag... Damn im lucky I draw that tag every year...lol

Nothing for my Wife, my Dad, my Sister, my Nephew, or for my self.....WOW.....drawing a good tag in cali is like winning one of those 150 million plus lotterys I guess....haven't drawn that yet either....maybe next year.

My cousin drew the bear valley elk tag and an X1. Probably used up the rest of his luck for life

>Blanked once again on elk and
>antelope and x zones but
>drew the coveted B zone
>tag... Damn im lucky I
>draw that tag every year...lol
>

i lucked out big time this year i drew a kingston/clark sheep tag and also a x12, can not wait for this hunting season to get here!

lvtoohnt, a most awesome result, Congrats!!

In the past, some chosen lucky hunters have kept sort of a diary going in postings in the Calif Forum. It would be very nice to hear updates on your preparations and of the actual hunt.

Dream deal you got going, hope that you can make the best of it!!!

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-10 AT 10:53PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-10 AT 10:49?PM (MST)

thanks sage am new at this but will try i posted in california forum about the sheep hunt, asking for info, have talked to some past hunters who all told me that i am in for the hunt of a lifetime,i know that i am, will keep updates posted and you will hear about the hunt congrats on your antelope tag i have been trying to draw one of those forever jon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom