Cali man killed by poodles

eelgrass

Long Time Member
No, by golly my mistake, it was pitbulls. Imagine that.

SELMA, Calif. (CBS/AP) ? Authorities say a Fresno County man is dead after being mauled by pit bull dogs.

The Fresno County Sheriff?s Office said detectives found the unidentified man?s body Tuesday evening in Selma.

Deputy Chris Curtice said that four dogs were found at a nearby home with blood on them.

All four dogs were pit bulls, Curtice said, and are now being kept at an animal control facility.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/12/12/fresno-county-man-killed-by-pitbulls/

10 to 1 that those pit bulls were owned by a meth drug dealer. That area has more then their share of meth labs.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Dec-16-12 AT 07:56PM (MST)[p]Why don't they ever report all the Poodles killed by Pit Bulls?

I bet the dipsh!t was walking his Poodles when the PitBulls attacked!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

They should castrate the guys that own them so they cant reproduce.
Then put their pos dog down.

who farted?

THAT IS THE 3RD FATAL PITBULL MAULING IN MY AREA (16 MILES TO THE SOUTH) THAT I KNOW OF IN THE LAST 6 YEARS. THIS IS NOT METH RELATED, NONE OF THE 3 ATTACKS WERE METH RELATED. THIS IS A COUNTRY PROBLEM WITH A EXPANDING NUMBER OF PITS ROAMING FREELY. I HAVE SEEN A FEW IN THE AREAS I HOG HUNT IN, THERE ARE LESS PITS NOW. I HAVE NEVER LIKED THOSE MUTTS......................YD.

>What does pitbull taste like? I'm
>gonna guess like fried chicken.
>

Chinese food

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>Pitbulls don't kill people.

And what does this Remark really mean?

If I had Listened!
I wouldn't be here today Living & Dieing with the Choices I've made!

>>Pitbulls don't kill people.
>
>
>And what does this Remark really
>mean?
>
>
>
>If I had Listened!
>I wouldn't be here today Living
>& Dieing with the Choices
>I've made!