tons

CO2/yr

You emit:
tons

CO2/yr

5.3 at home
57.3 on the road
186.4 in the air

I better buy some carbon credits so I can sleep at night.

LAST EDITED ON May-04-08 AT 05:20PM (MST)[p]Guess I am in trouble, just for shits and giggles I said I don't have a vehicle or fly and live in a one bedroom house. Just by living in MT with no vehicle or air travel I pulled a 9.4.

I answered everything identical except I put in CA for my residence. Ended up with a 5.1. Guess I had better pack my bags, move south and save the world.

SAME AS D-CUPSY!!!

MUST BE THE PICK-UP THATS DROVE WAY TO OFTEN!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I scored a 2.4. I'm sorry it's so high. We've been re-using the same 3 paper towel sheets for over a month now and we're trying to find more new ways to lessen our foot print. Last month I gave my lawn mower away and bought a hand scythe.

Eel

>I scored a 2.4. I'm sorry
>it's so high. We've been
>re-using the same 3 paper
>towel sheets for over a
>month now and we're trying
>to find more new ways
>to lessen our foot print.
>Last month I gave my
>lawn mower away and bought
>a hand scythe.
>
>Eel

LOL....easy with that sling blade carl...

JB

JB, from that link:

"Another contributory factor to the location of shark attacks could be global warming and rising sea temperatures. 'You'll find that some species will begin to appear in places they didn't in the past with some regularity,' he said."

And we all know whos fault global warming is......GW!!!

Eel

7.6 co2 tons a year.

I got some using to do before i reach the average! I'll get working on making my carbon footprint at least average.

Eel,

Buy 2 ply toilet tissue and use both sides and try to only use one square for each visit...

Also when using condoms just turn it inside out for it's next use :)

horsepoop.gif

24.9! It would have been doubled or tripled if they had a category for boats! I am going to let my boats sit and idle as a f-u to Al Gore.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

LAST EDITED ON May-04-08 AT 08:10PM (MST)[p]DANG! Overton is kicing my arse! I was hoping mine was a lot higher than his. But at 37.1. it is pretty respectable - and bigger than Polarbear's!! But I wanted my carbon footprint to be the biggest! You know what they saw about the size of your footprint right! - Yep and the chicks do dig it!

Hey Eel - I just sold my mower too - upgraded it to the turbo model!! I only have a 300 sq foot lawn but I have to fuel up twice to get it done!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I wear a size 14-F shoe, is that a big enough footprint? I would be more worried about my "methane" footprint instead of my carbon!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

You create 11.1 metric tons of CO2 per year.
Your impact is above average. How was this calculated?

This calculator is easy to use and requires a minimum of information from you because it is based on U.S. state and national averages. However, because of its simplicity, it only provides a rough estimate of your or your family's carbon footprint. If you want a more specific calculation, visit http://www.safeclimate.net/calculator/.

Sources: Carbon savings estimates, where applicable, are from Environmental Defense. More about our sources.

Close Window
Whether your carbon footprint is big or small, each of us can cut back a little. Check out the tips on this page for simple ways to save energy at home and on the road, plus offset what you can't cut.
The average American emits:
tons

CO2/yr

You emit:
tons

CO2/yr

3.1 at home
8.0 on the road
0.0 in the air

WOW Ransom, with as much as I travel I thought I could beat you..........But I am only at 119.3.......I guess I better start flying more!!!!!!!!

Did mine as a household and I scored a 46.8...........simply doing my part to piss off the lefties. If I could I would double that number!

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

You emit:
27.3 tons CO2/yr
4.8 at home
9.5 on the road
13.0 in the air

Did everyone pledge to take the green challenge??

I think burning 4 cords of wood a year would have helped my score.

All the brush piles should have got me another ton or two.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom