Cactus Bucks

D_Hoyt

Post pics of cactus bucks in this thread:

I’ll go first, this is the cactus buck that I stumbled across last week.
IMG_2218.jpeg
IMG_2219.jpeg
IMG_2217.jpeg

I saw a big cactus buck in the middle of Draper a couple weeks ago. I continued home, grabbed my spotter so I could get a good digiscope photo and headed back. When I got back I started setting up my spotter and just as I was about ready he started trotting towards me, and passed by me at less than 5 yards. Never got a picture, but still fun to see.

That bottom one is going to be blinded soon if his bases keep growing down. Super UGLY, but I would shoot him if it was legal just on ugliness and unique character.
He lives in a safe place and never wonders much. The only way he will have a shortened life is if a car hits him. He is 5 years old this year so we will see what he grows on top this year. He shrinks over winter and brakes off stuff then balloons up over summer.

He lives in a safe place and never wonders much. The only way he will have a shortened life is if a car hits him. He is 5 years old this year so we will see what he grows on top this year. He shrinks over winter and brakes off stuff then balloons up over summer.
I agree with Lik2. One ugly deer. Be interesting to see what he looks like this year. The deer, not Like2! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom