Cache moose hunt

T

tykirsch

Just wondering how everyone did on there cache moose hunt, all 28 of ya. I can't believe there giving out that many tags. I guess Utah dosen't want any big bulls of any species, anymore. My father in law drew the tag after 16 yrs. He shot a real nice bull with a traditional muzzy, opening evening and 50 yrds, it was badass. He has awesome tine length 8x8 and desent paddles and 39" wide. He looked well over 40 on the hoof. He was the biggest bull we found after scouting all over hell. We heard of all these monster's and possible state records. I'm just wondering if any were taken, or is everyone over judging these monster bodied animals, I know we did. Plus, I think there giving out way too many tags. Sorry no pics.

There's this one - http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID5/14716.html

... and this one...

4acaaa15588d83e2.jpg

I know of another good bull taken above Garden City (or thereabouts) - is this your father-in-law's bull?

And you're absolutely right - WAY too many moose tags being issued for this unit.

I was on the Muzzle elk hunt and saw 3 pretty good bulls right around the swan flat / beaver mtn area.

That's a sweet bull. I transfered cell phone pics, so not best quality. Camera batts went dead. would of had some killer footage too

4acb839e54db8038.jpg
4acb83bf56039fb3.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom