cable or satellite?

kawboy

Very Active Member
I am in a home that getting antenna reception is not going to happen, I need cable or satellite. My choices that I know of are Comcast, Direct tv, or dish network.
Who do you have and why, would you recommend what you have?

Thanks

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

We got DISH. No complaints here. Good service, nice selection of channels, and pretty reasonably priced.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

I've always had DirecTV. Love it. Will probably never switch. Every time I get mad they go over the top to make it right and get me to stay.

I have Dish and don't much care for it. I don't like their customer service, i paid for 14 months last year, they seem to double bill a lot, and they continue to argue the point even though i have the documentation, and the download or "lost signal" time takes like 5 minutes and you can just about bet it will happen during the middle of a favorite show.

I can't believe that i'm still with them but i am. The programming is pretty good and i pay about $60. a month that includes three outdoor channels and some movies. No HBO or other premium movie channels though!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Comcast.

I got so pzzed at loosing reception with Dish during any type of lil' storm or even worse snow filling up the dish----

I have the whole house in Flat screens (6 rooms) and the HD package.....with fee's and taxes $125.00 a month.

I have thought about doing the Packaging gig with Internet and land phone.

No complaints about customer service as I can not understand them...

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom