cabin for sale

patea

there is a cabin for sale in carbon county. small but cheap enough and is on forrest service land. 20 yr lease from forest service. my question is for a non resident if you had to consider the hunt quality for antelope deer elk etc, how does it stack up against the rest of the state. i don't think this area is much harder to draw than other parts of the state on average but i could be wrong. snowy mtns are close and a few gen elk areas there. i think antelope hunting is good also. deer may be hard to draw but i don't know. are there any gen deer units here or archery deer hunts that are easier to draw. i don't want to buy something when another area might be a much better choice. also i have young kids i take hunting and would like to avoid grizzly country. am i looking in the right direction for a overall good area with more quantity than quality

Carbon County has some good hunting. But specifics would help. Carbon County is big and has dozens of deer, elk and antelope areas. Not to mention moose and bear. The answer depends to a large extent on exactly which hunt areas you'd be in.

But in general, it is a good place to hunt. I'd buy a cabin in Carbon County. But every situation has specifics and only you can decide what's best for you and your family.

Best of luck.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom