Cabin fever ~ stir crazy

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Just wondering if anyone else is going crazy with the depth of this winter, I did notice that Feleno was considering changing teams, hope no one here is gona go postal.

Go get a good snowmobile and hit the mountains. This is one of the best / funnest years of sledding in a decade, its just insane how fun the powder hounding has been. Or head out ice fishing, been a really good fun year so far hitting hardwater with lots of success.

I love winter in Utah.

-DallanC

LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-08 AT 08:11AM (MST)[p] HEY FELLAS....COME ON OUT TO CALIFORNIA....ITS GREAT ON THE BEACHES....LOTS OF GIRLS TO WATCH/ YOU CAN DIGASCOPE ALL YOU WANT...HIT ALL THE MICRO BEER BREWRYS, BRING YOUR RIFLE TO HOG HUNT, ENJOY THE SUN (THATS WHEN THE HOGS COME OUT), TAKE IN THE SITES, ENJOY THE RESTAURANTS, ITS 60-70 DEGREES DEPENDING WHERE YOUR AT......STEELHEAD FISH....BACK TO THE MICRO BEER SHOPS....GO SNOW SKI-ING ...YOU'LL HAVE FUN IN THE SUN.....YD.

BFE
Man I ain't no switch hitter! Yeah the wife is a bit portly, maybe carrying an extra 30-40 pounds but that kind of thing happens after 7 kids.

This winter sucks! the gang is headed to florida next month for a little fun in the sun

I'm just glad I live in St George and don't have to contend with all that miserable SNOW! Although it has still been quite cold! Turkey results come out in a couple of weeks...that will keep me going for a minute! Maybe I'll head out and try to get some pictures of some Desert Big Horns just south of here...

Been to busy watching the new women's "D" league tennis to notice it's winter.

You predicting a baby boom in the grassy valley BFE?

Sure YukonDall I was in California for 7 days storm of the decade. 6 inches of rain 70 mile an hour wind 2nd day Days 3-6 the weather really got nasty. My darn car rental flooded out with the main highway having 6 inches of water on it this was in the Napa Valley. They sand bagged the doors of the Holiday Inn to keep the water from running in on the carpets. My rainsuit that had never failed me even in Alaska leaked and I was wet for the whole darn day. The swimming pool had a palm tree that uprooted and blew into it. Never could make it to the beaches. Guess it was better than the fires in Southern California. On top of that I couldn't afford anything. I just needed to ##### I still love California.

>Sure YukonDall I was in California
>for 7 days storm of
>the decade. 6 inches
>of rain 70 mile an
>hour wind 2nd day Days
>3-6 the weather really got
>nasty. My darn car
>rental flooded out with the
>main highway having 6 inches
>of water on it this
>was in the Napa Valley.
> They sand bagged the
>doors of the Holiday Inn
>to keep the water from
>running in on the carpets.
> My rainsuit that had
>never failed me even in
>Alaska leaked and I was
>wet for the whole darn
>day. The swimming pool had
>a palm tree that uprooted
>and blew into it.
>Never could make it to
>the beaches. Guess it
>was better than the fires
>in Southern California. On
>top of that I couldn't
>afford anything. I just
>needed to ##### I still
>love California.

Thanks for stoping by. Ya'll come back now ya hear! LOL. Storm of the century is right. Hope you had a good time anyways.

If huntin is a sport.....Well your lookin at an athlete!

f'n prunies ... i heard we was all invited out to overtons house on kona for a pool party.

<smile>
RUS

I'm ready to take a bunch of shots for this but what the heck. California is a great place, don't throw stones yet. I love the scenery the ocean and the people. Easy, I always find the people of Northern California including the Bay Area awesome. No I'm not gay. Great people friendly, interesting, my son's base area is in the bay area and he's in Florida now for a couple of months already can't wait to get back to California. I had one decect day and made it out to Point Reyes, Whales were migrating only one word comes to mind. WOW! I do get tired of the crowds. My wife would like to move there I said we could if she could find a way to make enough money we could actual live and eat 3 meals a day. I wonder how many people that rag on California have actually been there. Just thoughts from a cold Nebraska evening.

CALIFORNIA IS THE LAND OF OUTDOOR RECREATION, TONS OF THINGS TO DO HERE. PEOPLE ARE SHOCKED BY OUR MOUNTAINS, LAKES, STREAMS & OCEAN. LA & FRISCO ARE ZOO'S LIKE MOST BIG CITY'S, NO TORNADOS, FLOODS, HURRICANES, EARTH QUAKES (I'VE NEVER BEEN PART ONE), SNOW ONLY IN THE MTS, GREAT TEMPS, SCENERY, NO BUGS, & JUST REAL COMFORTABLE TO LIVE. MOST OF US WHO HUNT THE ROCKY MTN. STATES KINDA ENJOY THE TRAVEL ONCE OR TWICE A YEAR.....YD.

>
> HW....COME ON MAN,
> WHERES THE LOVE &
>THE HOSPITALITY WE KALI GUYS
>ARE KNOWN FOR???
>LOL....YD.

Ya, I guess it looks that way now that I re-read it. No harm intended Husker, just givin ya a hard time since that storm was so unlikley.

If huntin is a sport.....Well your lookin at an athlete!

Cabin Fever?
Don't get feeling too bad B_F_E....

Had my ankle surgery a couple of weeks ago and just barely getting able to get out and "crutch" around. Didn't get to leave the house the first two weeks or so! Even now when I do get out of the house, I'm still unable to do anything!!!
And I am still looking at 2 more months before I can start putting weight on it... I am even thinking of driving over to Grass Valley just for the EXCITEMENT of getting out!!! (I think that is one symptom of Postal)

I told my kids they are taking me out ice fishing this weekend if they have to freakin carry me....or I will go postal....

And by the way, have a nice day!!!
a*r

I'VE SEEN PURPLE STAR FISHES ON OUR BEACHES...........
I EVEN HAVE ONE(ITS OLDER AND DEAD NOW BUT STILL PURPLE).
AND A BEARDED CLAM. (WELL WAS ONLY SEAWEED BUT LOOKED LIKE A BEARD!)
RM

Like I said California has it all, great everything people included just a little to crowded in some places. I was walking the beach at sundown near Santa Cruz and they were actually doing a nude model photo shoot on the beach last summer. I think its illegal but I didn't report them. Now I know that makes me a liberal. It was two girls, if it would have been two guys I might have reported them, does that make me a conservative?

I love this time of year......it gives me the chance to get out and ride the old TURBO!

HPIM0944.jpg

Its miserable Rick, save yourself a trip, degrees & a 20 MPH north wind. these are the Western wheel lines not the shorter Wade type.

4792472d4ebd7603.jpg

B_F_E,
Man you guys got dumped on! Maybe I'll wait for a few weeks before I come over...
It is cold enough here, and that looks a heck of a lot colder!
Thought maybe I'd run down and see if I could get out on the ice, but that looks too tough... Decided to head to Yuba and see what we could do up there....caught a few but pretty slow...
Let me know when "Alaska" leaves!!!
a*r

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom