Cabela's LifeLock Anybody???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Wondering about the Upgrade Cabela's is offering on their Credit Card?

Pro's?

Con's?

Worth even Messin with?

Any Info is Appreciated & Thanks?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Bess you already have protection through the visa stolen card system so unless you feel the need to add another condom you're protected.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-13 AT 09:09AM (MST)[p]I have been a life lock member for years and think its a good idea, if you want to protect you credit. It's basically like insurance plan for your credit score. "But you only insure what you can't afford to lose"

Your insuring your self from someone else messing with you, not from your self!!!

I was a member for awhile, but some a$$hole got my CC # and tried to make some charges with it. I never renewed with my new CC. Seems like it was about $100 a year. Protects you from identity theft, not just CC fraud. Cabela's Visa keeps a pretty good eye on your account and simply stops any charges they think could be fraudulent. It's a cheap enough service that could prevent identity theft. They also help with the CC offers coming in the mail-they pretty much stop all that. I went from getting 5-10 CC offers per week to practically zero.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom