Cabelas Gift Card For Sale- Great Price

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I got an email from Song today with a new card number and code. I haven't called to see if it is valid yet but I wanted to give somebody here the opportunity on purchasing the card in a "grab bag" sort of fashion. Remember when we were kids and you paid your 10 cents and you never quite new what was gonna be in the bag? Will this card have $175 credit on it? It'll only cost you $143.60 to find out!

Seriously, I got a new card but I have already ordered and paid for everything I ordered. Now I have a $175 on a card that I cannot be sure how long it will be good for. What should I buy? Does Cabelas sell lingerie or Hondas cuz I gotta do something to please the wife. BESS- I'd like to see her in leather as well!!

Steve
Don't leave your keys in your car or it WILL get stolen. :(

Ok I'll give you ten cents for it.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Reserve not met, 1911....cheap ass.

Steve

Hell of an idea, Eel.....you might be a redneck....

Steve

I think he may have been scolded by his wife, Melody.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Good thing is that ebays got Song on record....

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

So wiz, didn't you say you don't get a card only email info? Makes me wonder how a guy in Vietnam is getting Cabalas cards... that aren't really cards... only card information... and then selling that information at a substantial discount...

Almost like he's hacked Cabalas, stolen the info, is selling it on ebay, making 143 bucks, and went ahead and sent you new card info so you don't blow his scam with Cabalas...

Just sayin...

Not sure at this point...havent checked to see if the card or numbers are valid yet. Still trying to decide what I want to buy that adds up to $175 so that someone else doesn't use the numbers before I get a chance to!! :) I'll let Cabelas deal with it after I use the card.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

Wiz, Cabalas has a good selection of books. I saw one yesterday you might be interested in.

"Safe Ebay Shopping for Dummies"

I had ordered that book off ebay but it never showed.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom