Cabela's Euro's SMOKING DEAL

B

bdizz83

If your looking for the best bang for your buck Binos out there this is a deal of a lifetime. 10X42 usually $799 on sale for $599 or 12x50 usually $999 for $699. Read the reviews on these bad boys you get 98% of the quality of Zeiss, Leica or Swarovski' for almost a 1/5 of the price!!!

I would hardly say 1/5th of the price. Maybe half the price for some Swarovski SLC 10x42. That being said it is a good deal and the Euro's are pretty good glass. If I was to buy something else I would save myself another $100 and buy the Viper HD and save myself some weight at the same time.

Good luck on warranty work on Cabelas optics. They don't have a warranty. You can return soon with customer satisfaction guarentee, but they prorate value towards a new one later, virtually worthless warranty in 5 years... That being said, they are good optics for the money.

>Good luck on warranty work on
>Cabelas optics. They don't have
>a warranty. You can return
>soon with customer satisfaction guarentee,
>but they prorate value towards
>a new one later, virtually
>worthless warranty in 5 years...
>That being said, they are
>good optics for the money.
>

I agree completly. That's the actual only reason I got rid of them and went to Swarovski. I would hate to be out a pair of bino's because my pack rolled down a hill and they broke or something like that. As soon as they changed the warrenty mine got traded in while I still could.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom