Cabela's Discount Cards

U

utaz

Normally in August I receive a discount card that saves a few $100 for large purchases. Has anyone received that card this year?

utaz

I used to get those cards quite often in the past and loved them. A couple of Christmas's ago, I bought a new rifle using one of those cards that allowed for $100 off of a purchase of $500 or more if I remember correctly.

It has been a LONG time since I got one of those discount cards from Cabelas. I wonder if they no longer do them (maybe losing money or something)?

I got a 10% off my entire purchase coupon in the mail, just last week and it expires on 8-15-2012. I don't think they do the cards anymore.

I got my 10% off card too. But it is only good for 5% off of firearms. In the past the cash cards usually came in June or July if I remember right. Sure wish the were still doing that still.

Wisz gets his Cabela's Cards from a Guy in another Country on E-bay!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

>Wisz gets his Cabela's Cards from
>a Guy in another Country
>on E-bay!:D

And boy does that sucker carry some value!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

I emailed Cabela's a couple of months ago asking if they still had $25 off $150 purchase coupons. They said they did not discontinue this offer, but they haven't sent any out for awhile.

I haven't seen any in a while either, I used to get them ALL the time!

My wife and I are heading up to the Grand Opening weekend at the new store in Charleston, WV tonight.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom