Cabela Euros vrs. Leupold HD Gold Rings

400bull

Very Active Member
I am looking at upgrading my current sent of binoculars to some thing a little better. I have been looking at the Cabela's Euro's and have been exsteamly impressed with them. Over the weekend I noticed that Cabelas has the Leupold HD Gold Rings on a killer sale. I was wondering what everyones thoughts are on the Leupold Gond Rings in comparison with the Euro's?

Thanks

400bull

I got the Euros last month and so far i really like them.They are very bright in low light and seem to be good glass for the money.

I looked through both last year constantly. They are both awesome glass for the money; but i went with the Euros, and couldn't be happier. Plus Cabelas warranty is awesome.
I spotted my buck last year on the Kaibab with them, while my dad's Pentax and buddy's swaros coudln't see anything.

I highly recommend.

i just bougth the gold ring hd's and they are unreal.

i have compared them to a buddys el's and several other brands and the GR's seem to be better than any in my opinion. slightly heavier, but when im chasing a moose across a mtn, i doubt ill notice an extra 2 ounces.

any of these will probably work as good as the other, but i like my american company leupold.

my local gander mtn has all the glass on display so you can just pick up and compare them on your own, no moron at bass pro or cabelas looking over your shoulder trying to tell you what the best bino is..

go with the GR.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom