CA Surprise Valley Lope

kilowatt

Paul Crawford sent me this picture of his nephews CA Antelope that he got in Surprise Valley in northern Cali. Paul can fill in the in stats on this lope once his nephew gets back home from fighting the fires in up north here in Kali.

Congrats Brooks on a great Antelope.

9000brookscalope.jpg

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Nice goat,I love those heart shaped horns.I shot my first antelope their in 2003,it was also a heart shaped,but not as big as this one.

Thats an awesome buck. Heart shaped horns and a beautiful cape,it should make a great mount. Congrats to the hunter.

That lope looks to have outstanding diggers and some really good mass. Ought to score good as well as make a fine looking mount!

Congrats to the hunter!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Excellent!
It would be fun to hear the score details..... not that it really matters since that buck is a definite shooter.
Zeke

Surprise Valley, my favorite antelope zone in the whole world. Pretty sure I know that spot. Super great buck.

Eel

It not only has a great set of horns, take a look at the body mass on that lope. That is one big heavy lope. Must of been some great feed in that area.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom