CA Sheep List

kilowatt

Does anyone know if F&G puts out a list of those who drew Sheep tags this year and which units??
A fella told me today that his wife drew after only two years of applying, but he is known to stretch the truth a bit.

Brian

The guides will have the list . So will the biologist . A call should answer your question .

The DFG is not not supposed to release names without permission of the tagholder. But, according to friends who have drawn, some guides can get their information without permission.

I believe it is a public drawing and anybody can go to Sacramento and watch and get all the info.

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

It's been years ago but when I drew an antelope tag for California, I received brochures from guides and taxidermists. So somebody has (had) a list.

Steve

Hi Brian
Have not seen you around for awhile. Hope all is going well. Have you gotten that hot rod out yet this year?
Does this person have the initials MH? Tag is supose to be for Kelso Hills(sp).
When do you guys start meeting at Mary's Pizza? Maybe if I get off work at a decent hour one of these summer evenings I will take the kids out for ice cream and stop by.

Bill

Bill,
Yes I have had it out lately. Just last month did the Peggy Sue's Cruise here in SR/Windsor and a couple of others. The Mary's Pizza thing started tonight but did not make it back from Grass Valley in time.
Really haven't been doing much since April, was taking care of my Mom till she passed away. Then her younger brother, my Uncle who got me into hunting over 50 years ago passed away and went to his services today. One aunt left, and she isn't doing good either.
Probably will start doing the Thursday night gig again starting next week.
Yes, the Sheep tag is suppose to be MH's wife's according to him.

Get any of your out of states tags this year? We got drawn for Area 10 in NV, so will be making some trips back there to scout the areas out. Hunt is from Oct. 1-21 but will probably wait till the last week or so before going.

Drove by your place the other day, but didn't see any PU's there so drove on. Had some excitement in your area the other night I saw in paper this morning. A Big Cat was running on DeerWood and then jumped a fence when a fella who lives there had his dog out for a walk at 2AM, figure that one out.

Never a dull moment around here, see you soon.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom