CA results.

Whats the hurry we need to get done with new mexico first,It would be no fun if all the states did them at the same time.

Paul,

Why are you in such a hurry,you know I'm gonna draw your elk tag! Good luck Paul,let me know what you draw.

Rick

Mr. Hendrix, in your dreams!! I'm going to draw deer, elk, and antelope. Don't be greedy, as you already drew a moose. pc

Paul..........I heard a rumor at the Chamber of Commerce meeting this morning.

They have petitioned DFG to give you a "stimulus" tag for the G3 this year.

The local beer sellers earned 3 months profit, in the few days you were here last year, and the local economy could use the boost!.........LOL!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Now THAT'S funny!!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

LOL

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I wish all the stated drew and posted the next day all at the same time. That would save me a lot of time. Then the day after I could start making plans for hunts with over the counter tags.

Bill

Does anyone know when we will actually know the results. Can we find out before tags are mailed. Just trying to plan time off.

JR

You can log in online thru the DFG website with your info. I believe the date is 6/23? Good luck to all.

>Paul..........I heard a rumor at the
>Chamber of Commerce meeting this
>morning.
>
>They have petitioned DFG to give
>you a "stimulus" tag for
>the G3 this year.
>
>The local beer sellers earned 3
>months profit, in the few
>days you were here last
>year, and the local economy
>could use the boost!.........LOL!
>
>"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much
>of a crime"

Thats classic.........LOL

" I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks"
Daniel Boone

Guys.....I'm with taco. Kali does that thing of sending out the tags so you receive them during the weekend (Sat), emails later and applicants won't bug them with phone calls.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom