CA is coming to a state near you

NMPaul

CA F&G Commissioner claims hunting is not sustainable.

The last F&G commisioner got fired for hunting Mt. Lions legally in ID.

CA is circling the toilet.

This is the F&G commisioner that was assigned by a bunch of liberal whackos, anti hunters and communists.

I love to listen to the liberals tell me that their support of communists will not end hunting or the right to own guns.

http://www.outdoornewsservice.com/i...-calls-hunting-not-sustainable&Itemid=69....I

That is not exactly what he said. He said that legal hunting that is not sustainable may be a bigger problem than poaching in California. That is different than say hunting is not sustainable. I don't have any idea if this guy is a dipchit or not but twisting his words is not going to help. For all we know he may just think that bag limits are too liberal. I like that people are calling for more insight from him on what he means by that statement.

Unfortunately, there is a fox in the hen house but we just can't shoot the Fox.

This type of news is nothing new, it's a constant struggle, but i believe we will still be enjoying our most diverse hunting and fishing opportunities out there for years to come.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom