CA Boar/Blacktail (VIDEO)

A

ADDICT

LINK:

https://vimeo.com/71487651

I just got back from a warm-up hunt in Northern CA. Blacktail hunting wasn't primo but the piggies kept us busy all week!

I had a lot of fun on the trip and made some great friends.

Good luck this month, and the next, and the next....!
"You skin grizz?"

I changed the channel as soon as the 2nd thug beat started thumpin, yo......

Then I went back and watched it on mute and loved it... Thanks for sharing.

Todd

Thanks a lot! I had my buddy tag along and boss him around for all my shot ideas!

New Canon 1.4f lens and an HF G30 made a huge difference in quality

"You skin grizz?"

Hahah. Yeah the music never fails to offend. It's just my style. That mute button works magic!

I really enjoyed that. Thanks! Early season hunting in CA is pretty unique. I love the sights, sounds and smells.

Eel

Nice video. I just muted and put some country ballads and it was perfect..looks like it was tons of fun!

Goat

liven the dream! ibex hunt on relentless pursuit and now blacktail/pig hunting.

cool

who farted?

Not bad music, but then again I can go from a Waylon Jennings classic straight to hip-hop without missing a beat.

Also, the north coast of CA is amazing country. Not many places around where you can catch a limit of salmon and pick a limit of abalone in the morning and shot a pig and a blacktail in the evening. If you like to hunt and fish there's not many places better than Mendocino and Humboldt Counties.

Thanks for the kind words fellas. I can't believe how much fun those big boars were to chase. Add one more addiction to the list!

"You skin grizz?"

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-13 AT 04:33PM (MST)[p]What nocks are those. I think it would be cool to put them on my kids arrows this year. I'm the camera guy :)

who farted?

They're Nocturnal G-Nocks. Those VAPs are too narrow for most Nocks but the Nocturnals fit great.

"You skin grizz?"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom